Chapter 17

Chapter 17

(All of this chapter is in Jens POV)

I couldn't believe it, it happened all too fast. I was shaking with fear, as I sat down next to colin and kept hold of him until the ambulance arrived.

"Don't worry Colin be strong, you can get through this I know you can. We are going to find the person who did this to you." I whispered into his ear and held onto his hand.

The ambulance came around the corner with its sirens blaring. The paramedics ran out of the vehicle as soon as it stopped. "Mam, please can you come with us and tell us what happened?" I nodded my head and quicly stood up and went to put Ava into the house. I came back out and they were putting Colin into the ambulance, I ran towards it and jumped in. We reached the hospital within five minutes.

"Hello Miss, could we please talk to you?" I was half asleep in the waiting room when two police officers stood in front of be and began to speak. I sat up properly and nodded my head. "I'm officer Davies and this is my partner officer Jones, we have some news about what happened to your friend."

"You do?" Both officers nodded their heads.

"We believe that it was on overly obsessed fan of his." said the second officer. I looked very concerned."

"How do you know?"

"Well we went to the place where it all happened and traced back to where we think the bullet came from, when we were looking for evidence we found this." The officer held up a picture with Colin's face in the middle of a huge heart. "Then one of our policemen with expert tracking skills tried to find which way they had either come from, or where they ran too."

He paused for a slight moment, which was slightly irritating because all I want to know was who did this to him.

"The track he followed took us back to a small cabin, we broke into in, there was no one inside but the whole cabin was full of pictures of Mr O'donoghue. We also found weapons. We have sent a search team there right now to look for any clues as too who might have done this."

"Don't worry miss we will find out who did this."
Both officers smiled a sympathy smile towards me and walked away. For some unknown reason, I kept thinking to myself that an "overly obsessed fan" couldn't have had anything to do with it. Only one name kept going around and around in my head.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the doctor came over to me and told me Colin was fine and where I could find him. I had to tell him about what the policemen had told me, and what I really think happened.

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I haven't been too well. I have asked @KJonce to help me so from now on we are both going to be writing this! :)
Rosie xoxo