Chapter 12

JENS POV
I didn't reply to the text I just wanted to ignore it and go to sleep, today had been a stressful day. I put my phone down and started to try and get comfy.

After about an hour I'm still awake I can't fall asleep at all, everything that happened today just kept replaying in my head as if it was a mini movie. A movie that I didn't like watching. Normally when I'm home I have Ava to snuggle up to and keep me company and without her it's making me a little homesick.

I had an idea so I got up out of the bed and begin to walk to the room next door. Colin's room. I knock lightly on the and open it a little. Colin's still awake reading a book.
"Hey Jen, are you okay? Do u need anything?" I walk in closer and sit on the end of his bed.
"Umm.well this is going to sound really embarrassing so please don't laugh." I warn him. I noticed a grin appear on his face.
"You didn't wet the bed did you?" My face dropped, and I pushed Colin's shoulder playfully and he laughed.
"No Colin, I didn't wet the bed. But I do get homesick especially when I'm not with Ava because usually I snuggle up with her but obviously she's at the dog place and.." My face started going red because I was so embarrassed to ask the next thing.
"Jen, do you want to stay in here with me?" I felt so relieved he knew what I meant and I'm glad he asked.
"Yeah, if you don't mind. I mean if Ava was here I would be okay but" Colin interrupted me.
"It's okay Jen you don't have to explain yourself to me. I will always be here for you!" Colin smiled and lifted the blanket up for me to get in. I got in and lay next to Colin and closed my eyes, I finally drifted off to sleep.

"Sebastian will you please just leave me alone! You said that you had changed and that's why I agreed to meet you, not to have another argument about why I left the hotel with Colin." I was getting scared about him hitting me this time and no one knew I was coming to meet him so I was all by my self, I knew I should have told Colin about it.
"Oh come on Jen, you have been sleeping with Colin right from the beginning, even when we were together, just admit Jen." He came closer to me with his fist in the air and punched my face and punched it again.

"COLIN, COLIN COLIN! Please help me!!!" I felt two hands on my shoulders and they began to shake me. I open my eyes and see Colin. It was all a dream, none of it was real.
"Jen are you okay? You were dreaming and it sounded as if you were panicking so I woke you up." I burst into tears and I began sobbing. Even when I sleep I can't get away from my problems.
Colin put his arm around me and pulled me closer, he rubbed my shoulder and placed a kiss on my head.
"Don't worry it's just a dream, do you want to tell me what it was about?"
I nodded my head and began to tell him.

"Well I went to meet Sebastian because he told me he changed and it was all a mistake but as soon as I got there he accused me of cheating." I began cry uncontrollably and couldn't stop. "And.. He...began....to hit .....me again." I said in between cries. Colin hugged me and held me tight and grabbed around his waist and cried into his shoulder. "The worst part is before I came into your room he text me saying he wants to meet up and that he has changed."

COLINS POV
"What did you reply?" Jen lifted her head up still crying and spoke softly. "Nothing, I haven't replied." I was relieved that she didn't reply, I hate seeing her like this she deserves more than this she deserves the world, the universe. "Can I tell you something?" I began to say softly. "Jen, you are the most amazing women ever and you deserve better than him, you deserve a man who thinks you deserve the universe and much more! And if a man can't see that you are the BEST than he must be blind and doesn't deserve you because honestly you deserve everything and I'm not just saying that I truly mean it." I could see she was terrified about what was going to happen.

After about twenty minutes of sitting in my embrace trying to calm down, Jen finally starts to feel a little calmer and starts to get sleepy.
"Come on, lie down and try getting back to sleep. You don't need to worry because I'm here and no one is going to hurt you while I'm around. Okay?"
"Okay, thank you." She replied. She began to lie back down and I did the same. But this time she was much closer to me than before. She reached behind her self and grabbed my arm  and placed it around her waist and kept hold of my hand. I pulled her closer to me and put me other arm around her. I began to get a warm fuzzy feeling and everything's just felt right. I kissed her cheek and whispered goodnight.
"Goodnight Colin and thank you so much. I love you." A huge smile appeared on my face when she whispered those last three words, I know she only meant she loved me as a friend but I don't care it has honestly made my day. Jen fell asleep very quickly still in my embrace and I closed my eyes to fall asleep to.
"I love you too Jennifer Morrison" I whispered and fell straight to sleep.

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'm planning to start updating it every Saturday! Hope you liked this chapter!
ROSIE XOXO