Chapter 5

Jen's POV
Colin I'm so sorry, I told Lana a bunch of lies, it wasn't just a one time thing but I'm confused about something's and......I think we should just forget what happened between us and carry on as if nothing ever happened." I could see Colin looked hurt.
Colin grabbed my hand and just smiled at me. I hugged him tightly to make sure he was ok with me again. He let go from the hug and just walked off without saying anything.

I went back to doing autographs and tried to forget that moment when me and colin had our first real kiss, where it wasn't just Hook and Emma, it was me and Colin. I can't seem to get him out of my head. But I have to.

My phone vibrates in my pocket, I take out my phone hoping it was Colin but it wasn't.
"Hey babe! I'm flying over to Paris now I've just finished shooting my short movie and I miss you so much!
See you soon
S xxx❤️"

It was my boyfriend, great he is coming over to Paris and everything between me and Colin is just going to get worse. He doesn't even know about him.

***************************
Both the days for the convention were over and after colin walked away from me he hadn't spoken to me since.
Tonight is the after convention party and I'm just getting ready as I hear a knock on my door. It was Colin.

"Hey, colin!" I smile but looked a little shocked as he gives me a rose.
"You look beau..."
"Babe? Who's at the door?" My whole body tenses as he comes to see who's at the door.
"Sebastian?" Colin says "why are you here?" He looks at me and back to him.
"Didn't Jen tell you? We're together now, have been for over a month now. I missed this little beauty too much so I decided to fly over to see her" Sebastian put his arm around me and pulled me into a side hug and Colin just put his head down.

Colin's POV
I couldn't believe Jen never told me about her and him getting back together.
"Oh right, no Jen never told me. Anyway I'm going to go upstairs to the party see you both up there." I turned and walked away before they could say anything else.

HI! Sorry this chapter is short but I'm going to post the next one soon and the reason this one is short is because the next one is just going to be for the after party and I want all of that in one chapter and it happened next 😊
ROSIE XOXO