Sigh

Warning!!! This chapter is slightly sexual.

Ever since everything happened with Alex I realized I still love him. I haven't lost any feelings for Faith either. I miss Faith and Alex. Why can't I have them both?
I left my phone in Alex's truck so I couldn't text any of them. That was a real struggle. I decided to use my house phone to call Alex to get my phone back.

"Hello?"

"Hey Alex, it's Maddey."

"Well good morning beautiful."

"It's 4 in the after noon."

"I know. But it's my catch-phrase! So, what did you need, princess?"

"Oh. I was just wondering if you would come over to drop my phone off."

-there was a small silence-

"Sure, I'll be over in a few minutes."

-I hung up without saying goodbye-

15 minutes later

I heard a rough knock on the door. I peeked through the hole in my door to make sure he wasn't in a mood. He looked totally fine and had my phone in one hand and DVDs in the other. I opened the door to the surprise of a big hug.

"I missed you, beautiful!" Alex said very excited to see me.
I looked at his hands and gave a puzzled look.

"Oh. I thought since I was already here we could hang out and watch a movie." He said with slight nervousness.

I gave him my most welcoming smile and led him upstairs to my room. Once we got into my room he put all the DVDs on the bed. We both agreed on watching a comedy, considering the last time I watched a horror film I passed out.

15 minutes into the film we were cuddling, hardly watching the movie. We begin kissing with a great passion. I kept in mind I'm only a freshman in high school, I didn't want to take things too far. He placed his rough hand on my back thigh and began moving upwards. He tried to take off me pants but I didn't want to have intercourse until at least I'm a Senior in high school.

I struggled to keep my pants up. Alex became were impatient with me and tugged them down. I stopped kissing him and pushed him away. He realized I wasn't ready for any of this and left in rage, leaving his movies.... and his phone.

_____________________
Hey it's Miranda!! ((Co-author))
Sorry if this chapter made you feel uncomfortable... It was hard for me to wright XD