I Miss You

Maddey's POV
Oh my GOD. All I can think about is this girl. Yeah, I've been in relationships before but I don't think I can feel this way for anyone else. It's everything about her! Long brown hair fitting perfectly well with sky blue eyes, not to mention her amazing personality.
Yesterday at the mall ended up being SUPER cringey. We went to all the shops we wanted (mainly hot topic) but we never talked about us. I really just want her to be mine officially. But I don't think I can get over my last relationship...
~Buzz~
🙃Faith~ Hey, I really miss you...
❤️Maddey~ Me too! Yesterday was a super fun day hanging out with you.
🙃Faith~ Maybe we can hang out together next time. I mean, just me and you. Netflix and chill??? Jk lol...
❤️Maddey~ Actually, it could be really fun to watch a movie together!
🙃Faith~ Horror movie???
~Maddey shivered at the thought of horror movies, she couldn't stand them. Maddey reconsidered and decided it would be a good excuse to cuddle~
🙃Faith~ You still there???
❤️Maddey~ Oh sorry, my phone glitched...
"Good save," Maddey thought
🙃Faith~ So how about that horror film???
❤️Maddey~ sounds fun, see you soon.

Faith's POV
I can't believe I asked her to watch a horror movie! I absolutely hate jump scares! Ugh I'm so stupid!!! Well I suppose it would be a good excuse to cuddle...
The next day
Maddey's POV
I pulled into Faith's driveway nervously. No others cars are around so I assume no one is home. I stayed in my Mom's car trying to work up the nerve to go up to the front porch.
I carefully rearranged my mom's car so no scratches would be on it. Good thing my parents and little sister are out at a children's party. Mom cannot know I used her car!

Screw it
I walked up to the porch and rang the doorbell. God I hope she's just as excited to see me.
Sigh

Faith's POV

I was standing right in front of the door the whole time waiting for my favorite person to arrive.
Oh GOD
The doorbell rang. Well I can't let her know I've been standing here waiting for her! Maybe I should wait until she rings it a second time. What if she doesn't ring it a second time?! What if she just leaves?! No no I'm totally overthinking this.

~30 minutes later~

Maddy's POV
We've been sitting here forever and she hasn't made a move yet... Maybe she is just waiting for me to make a move... Honestly I'm not even paying attention to the movie. Just watching this beautiful girl right in front of me.

Wait a second...
Is the room spinning?
Oh GOD I'm passing out...

Everything goes black
I woke up to see my family beside my hospital bed. I look around to see if faith is here too, but she isn't anywhere in sight. I look back at my mom and she looks pissed. Although she seems really angry, she also has a sense of worry in her eyes.

I pass out again