Blooming LOve?partA

Manik was busy on his laptop when he heard the faint growls outside his room. He slowly got up and opened the door. He saw Nandini's pet jumping outside. He smiled and knelt down to pick him up..
"Hey Smoky..!"Manik patted his head by calling his name as he had heard once Nandini calling him with this name..! "What are you doing here little pug?"He talked with the little one and Smoky snuggled himself in Manik more and more.
"Where is your mistress?"He said looking here and there for Nandini. Nandini who was watching this adorable scene from behind the pillar immediately hide behind it. She had deliberately sent smoky to Manik. Smoky was really a very obedient pet..! She wanted Manik to call her. As she clearly remembered that Manik had never called her by her name! She wanted to hear her name from his lips once! But to her dismay Manik got up with Smoky and went inside..!
"Aiyappa..! Mera plan!"She murmured and rubbed her palms nervously..! She thought what to do? Suddenly an idea hit her! She stood in front of Manik's room and adjusted her hair. Then she knocked the door..
"Come in!"She heard his voice and she opened the door slowly. He was again busy with the laptop..
"Wo..! Is Smoky with you?"She asked innocently and he nodded pointing towards the balcony where Smoky was messing up Manik's paint brushes. "Am sorry did he bothered you a lot?"She again tried to continue the conversation but he simply shook his head and again got busy with his work. She made a real bad face and gave smoky a glare her plan was badly failing! Manik was not even speaking a word how would he take her name! "Lagta hai Nandu Manik will never take your name tu borhi ho jye ge your hair will turn white but Manik will kept mum" She was ranting in her mind walking towards the balcony to get Smoky when she didn't noticed her foot tripped and she landed on the floor with a thud..!
"Oucchhh!"She yelped in pain..
"Shit..!"Manik too became worried and rushed to get her! "Are you ok?"He asked worriedly as he immediately wrapped his one arm around her back..! And Nandini was lost in his magical voice! "Can you walk?"He asked softly looking at her face and she immediately shook her head that she can't as she knew Manik will pick her up..! But..! He picked up the intercom which was placed on near table and called maid Simran to help Nandinii! While Nandini's 'gusa' crossed the limits. She pushed Manik away and got up herself..
"I don't need help..!"She said angrily and dragged smoky with her..
"But abhi you said that you can't walk?"Manik was hell confused with her behavior..! And Nandini! She wanted to bang her head in wall!
"You make me so gusa..!"She shouted angrily and walked out of his room tapping her foot while Manik kept standing there all confused scratching his head, totally unable to figure out what has just happened..!
----------------------------------------
"Simran today the food is really very tasty! Have you changed the recipe?"Manik said munching a cucumber piece and Simran smiled. He was alone on the dinner table as Nandini had excused herself.
"No sir! Recipe is the same but today Chef is different!"Simran said smiling all the time and Manik nodded..! "Won't you ask about the chef?"She asked in a serious tone to increase the curiosity..! While Manik look at Simran confused..
"Who?"He asked in a surprise..
"Nandini Mam..!"She said pouring the water in his glass and Manik was amazed..! "She had asked me not to tell you because she had a doubt that you won't eat the food cooked by her!"Simran immediately explained and Manik wiped his lips with napkin. "Sir please eat na..!"Simran spoke as she saw him getting up..
"I am full Simran! It's ok..!"He spoke softly and walked back to his room..! Nandini cooked for him? She was doing his chores..! In morning when he into bathroom for bath and when he came out he had saw his clothes lying on the bed! Does she deserve a thank you? Of course she do! He walked to Nandini's room and cleared his throat.
"What the hell Manik! Itna nervous q ho raha hai? Sirf aik Thank you he tou boolna hai! Relax..!"He spoke to himself taking a deep deep breath and knocked the door.
"Yes..!"He heard her voice and opened the door to walk in. She was sitting on the floor with hair falling on her shoulders blocking the view of her face and she was busy in writing something. Her back was towards Manik! Manik was mesmerized! He kept staring at her for few seconds then shook his head..! Then he coughed a little and way to go..! Nandini turned with a jerk. The pen and the diary fell of her hands with that she got up..! Manik look at the diary and pen! He slowly bent down and picked them up..
"Relax..! I won't eat you..! And neither will ask you that what are you writing in this diary..!"He said politely and placed the things back on the bed.
"It's not that kay I wa-want to hide!"She fumbled and he smiled a little..
"It's ok..! It's your right to keep privacy! I just came to say a umm! Tha-thank yyo-you!"Manik stammered in saying just a mere thank you and Nandini mentally noted it as a plus point! First success! She was super happy!
"Thank you for what?"She asked innocently..
"Don't act so innocent! You know it! Aik baari bool diya hai bar baari nahi boloon ga!"Suddenly the angry mode turned on and he stormed out leaving Nandini shocked..
"Like I am dying for your thank you..!"She murmured gritting her teeth and angrily tried to hit the bed with her foot and to her dismay she hurt her own feet that to so badly. She fell on the bed crying in pain dramatically!
------------------------------