Glimpse!

Tell me what you think? What is the most important thing in a relation? Money? Bank balance? Busi--??"Manik and his stupid rants..
"Trust..!"Nandini cut his words softly..
"So..! What if someday your engagement broke?"Manik asked casual way and Nandini look at him all shocked..
"Wh-why will this happen Mr.Malhotra?"She asked stammering a little and Manik shrugged his shoulder..
"It can happen anyway..!"He said shaking his head and twirled around with her..
"I trust Dhruv..! Dhruv trusts me..!"She stressed on each word rejecting all Manik's not so cool theory..
"Trust? Toot bhi tou sakta hai?"Manik said looking in her eyes and his one hand lightly roamed on her bare back..! She gasped loudly..! That man was disgusting! His eyes had something which was scaring her, that too to the core!
"Mr.Mal-Malhotra..!"She tried to speak but didn't realized when Manik pinned her with the wall and her lips were sealed..! Her eyes came out of sockets and she was numb! Manik kissed her lightly..! It was not a wild kiss..! Just a little sweet torture..! It was a dark corner of the party hall and Nandini..! She tou even didn't knew how to react! While Manik's 'plan' was getting successful..! He kept giving her light light pecks and she even didn't had the strength to push him away. When Suddenly!!
"NANDINI..!"They heard Dhruv's shocked shout and Manik smiled, giving a last peck he backed off dramatically..! He look at Dhruv and seeing his expressions! BULLSEYE!