Promo

"Lagta hai Nandu Manik will never take your name tu borhi ho jye ge your hair will turn white but Manik will kept mum" She was ranting in her mind walking towards the balcony to get Smoky when she didn't noticed her foot tripped and she landed on the floor with a thud..!
"Oucchhh!"She yelped in pain..
"Shit..!"Manik too became worried and rushed to get her! "Are you ok?"He asked worriedly as he immediately wrapped his one arm around her back..! And Nandini was lost in his magical voice! "Can you walk?"He asked softly looking at her face and she immediately shook her head that she can't as she knew Manik will pick her up..! But..! He picked up the intercom which was placed on near table and called maid Simran to help Nandinii! While Nandini's 'gusa' crossed the limits. She pushed Manik away and got up herself..
"I don't need help..!"She said angrily and dragged smoky with her..
"But abhi you said that you can't walk?"Manik was hell confused with her behavior..! And Nandini! She wanted to bang her head in wall!
"You make me so gusa..!"She shouted angrily and walked out of his room tapping her foot while Manik kept standing there all confused scratching his head, totally unable to figure out what has just happened..!
----------------------