Promo

"Cabir Dhawan! I Mrs.Manik Malhotra ordering you to step aside!" Nandini shouted furiously looking in Cabir's eyes and Cabir gulped the lump in his throat.
"Mam! You can meet Sir after 20 minutes!"He tried to explain..
"No ..! Mjy un say abi baat krni hai! Before 12 am! I am ordering you to leave my way!!!" She shouted and pushed Cabir aside. She barged into Manik's study and Cabir run behind to stop her. As it was Manik's order to stop Nandini from coming inside because he didn't wanted to meet Nandini before the new day start!...
_______
"Mjy maid ny btya kay aj k din ap kise ki koi baat ni taalty! Aj k din ap say jo bhi manga jaye ap zarooor dety hain! Mjy bhi kuch mang'na hai! Aur jis Manik Malhotra ko main janti hoon he never go back on his words!" Nandini spoke to Manik confidently. And Manik...He was quietly sitting on the couch with head low..! He knew what she wanted!! He knew she wanted to leave him..! His throat was choking with the mere thought of letting her go..! Don't know but he didn't wanted her to leave..
"Divorce chye?"He asked in a shaking, trembling voice unsure of his own words! Scared of her answer! He knew she will say yes! He knew it..! Damn it! The first and only woman in his life...!!