"She should calm down soon, if not, don't hesitate to call us," Joe nodded.

"Okay. Bye," She smiled as we left.

We went down to the car and Joe drove us to the restaurant we had planned to meet everyone at.

"Minx! Joe!" Adelaide smiled as we arrived.

"Hello!" I smiled happily.

"Okay, so this is Melody and Louis, as you know," She smiled, "Then Damon and Elaine."

"Oh hey Minx!" Damon smiled.

"Hi!" I laughed, "Such a small world!"

"You know each other?!" Adelaide smiled.

"Yeah, we went to school together and dated for a few years," Damon smiled.

"Wow!" Adelaide smiled, "And this is Hazel and Richard."

What?! That was Rory, not Richard. Who the h.ell is Richard?!

"Um, Richard?" I coughed.

"Yeah," Adelaide nodded, giving me a puzzled look.

"Joe?" I said, choking up.

I feel so confused.

Looking up, I keep seeing everyone as Rory.

"Baby, are you okay?" Joe asked concerned.

"Rory!" I cried, screwing my eyes shut.

"Sorry, will you excuse us?" Joe said, excusing us from the table and pulling me over with him, "Minx, what's wrong?"

"I don't know. I'm confused," I said, looking around.

"M'am are you alright?" Rory asked.

"Stop! Leave me alone!" I yelled, "Stop, Rory!"

"Minx, that's just a waiter," Joe said calmly.

I blinked and saw just a waiter that was no longer Rory, his face blurring away to reveal the waiter's.

"What?" I said, confused.

I looked around and everyone in the restaurant was quiet and staring at me.

"Come on Minxie," Joe encouraged, as we left the restaurant.

"Joe," I cried, "I don't know what happening."

"Shh, it'll be okay. You're being paranoid. Take a deep breath," Joe hummed quietly as we sat in the car.

"I keep seeing him," I shook my head.

"Come on, let's go back home," Joe suggested, starting the car.

"No, I wanted to come out," I cried.

"Then let's go do something together, away from a lot of people," Joe shrugged, "You need to be able to calm down a bit."

I slowly nodded as Joe pulled out of the car park and drove more to the outskirts of town and we found a small hole-in-the-wall restaurant that there was only a few other people at.

I followed Joe inside and we settled down at the table in the back of the restaurant. The sterile walls with stark white lights made me more awake and alert than I was before. It was a quiet restaurant, only a small counter and menu hanging above it.

"Hi, can I get you anything to drink?" A middle-aged man asked, putting the menus down in front of us.

"Just water for me," I nodded, while Joe ordered himself a beer.

The man, whose name-tag read: Johnny, left to get us our drinks as we quietly looked through the menus before deciding what to order.

"Joe, I'm sorry," I apologised, reaching out to hold his hand across the small table.

"Don't be," Joe nodded, sending me a small smile, "Honestly, I'm fine and happy we're at least out together."

I turned to look as another couple of men walked in and sat at the table diagonal from ours.

"Here you go," Johnny smiled, putting down our food before going to the next table.

"Are you okay?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I breathed.

Joe started eating and I just kind of played with my food, picking at it a little bit.

"Minxie, you have to eat," Joe said seriously.

"I know," I nodded, eating some more food.

"Stop thinking about it, that's what makes you paranoid. And drink some more water, I think you're dehydrated," He motioned.

"Okay, okay," I laughed lightly, "You sound like my mother."

"I just want to make sure that you're okay," Joe smiled, focusing back on his food.

After we ate, we left the restaurant and headed back home.

"Daddy! Mummy!" Noelle squealed as we walked back into the flat.

"Hi," Sydney smiled.

"Hi darling. Thank you for watching the kids. I can take you home again," Joe nodded, taking some money from his wallet and handing it to Sydney.

"Bye!" Noelle smiled, waving to Sydney as she and Joe left the flat.

"Bye Noelle," She smiled.

I got the kids changed into their pyjamas after they left. My phone vibrated signalling I had gotten a text:

"I may not be there, but I know everything that goes on..." From: Unknown.

I freaked out and quickly deleted the text, not wanting any part it whatever was happening and whoever was texting me.

"Mummy," Noelle yawned.

"Shh, are you tired?" I hummed picking her up and rocking her to sleep in my lap.

Noelle quickly fell asleep and I put her in her cot and held Noah as he slowly drifted to sleep as I carried him around the flat.

"Hey baby," Joe hummed as he walked inside the flat.

"What's on your cheek?" I asked, rubbing something a bit pink off his cheek.

"Oh, nothing," He shrugged, wiping his cheek.

"It looks like lipstick...?" I said suspiciously.

"Oh, Sydney gave me a small kiss on the cheek as she got out of the car," He shrugged.

"That's not really professional..."

"It was just a nice gesture," He shrugged.

"Promise?" I asked nervously.

"Minx," Joe breathed frustratedly.

"Okay," I shook my head.

Joe took Noah from me and went to go put him in his cot as he had fallen asleep.

I quickly grabbed his phone and read his text messages with Sydney. There wasn't anything that would suggest anything, so I quickly put his phone back down and went into our room to get changed into my pyjamas, as I suddenly came over really tired.

"Going to bed already?" Joe asked.

"I think so. I'm kind of tired," I nodded, going to brushing my teeth.

I couldn't stop thinking about that text message I had gotten earlier. Who was it from? A small part of me says Rory, but how? And why? I don't know.

"Goodnight Minx," Joe hummed, getting into bed with me.

"'Night," I said, giving him a small kiss before turning over and falling asleep.

°

a/n: hi! Hope you all enjoyed it. I love you all loads and loads! Thank you so much for reading and keep letting me know what you think! X.