-two-

Tears threatened to spill, but I blinked them back. Melina Garcia didn't cry. Well, at least not in public she didn't. I sighed and picked up the pace to the main office.

"Oh look at that one would ya?" I heard a boy with an Australian accent call out.

"Oh nice find Michael" another one with a matching accent replied. Seriously? Australians? I thought I was in Oakland.

"Hey! Kurt Cobain girl!" one of them yelled at me. I stopped walking and turned around to look at them. "What do you want little mermaid?" I asked the one with flaming red hair that obviously wasn't natural.

He smirked at me and pushed himself off of the wall and headed towards me. "That was a good one, shorty" he spoke cooly causing the other one to chuckle. Something told me these two liked to make girls uncomfortable and under their control.

I mean, they're hot so this was probably way too easy for them.

"Wow, how original" I faked a yawn causing his smirk to grow slightly.

"Good taste in music, attractive and sassy. I've hit the jackpot with this one Luke." Flame boy chuckled.

"That you have Mikey" Luke muttered. Hmm.

"Oh you have? Enlighten me." I replied, getting a little bored. He was hot, but his conversation skills were lacking.

"Well you see love," he locked his eyes with mine and I felt some funny feeling in my stomach. Shit. "you've got my attention which is not an easy thing to do. And now this is the part where I ask you out on a date." He spoke bluntly. He was hot, charming, and by the way he dressed, he had good taste in music.

But where's the fun in this if he doesn't chase after me?

"No thanks" I smiled and walked passed him causing his friend Luke to laugh rather loudly.

"What do you mean 'no thanks'!?" Michael caught up to me, seeming so confused. Something told me that he doesn't get turned down often. Perfect.

"It's a polite way of turning someone down, Michael. Surely your mommy taught you that." I smirked, continuing on my way to the office, with a pesky Michael beside me.

"How about this? We go anywhere you want for dinner and I'll pick the movie?" Michael persuaded, or at least tried to.

"That sounds nice, if we were going on a date but I said no" I smiled causing him to glare at me.

"Playing hard to get are we?" he asked causing me to nod proudly. "I like that" he whispered in my ear. I had to fight the shiver I had and then he caught me off guard by kissing my neck.

Cheeky bastard this one is.

"That's usually the deal breaker move isn't it?" I asked, chuckling at him nodding his head. This guy wasn't so bad. Did this mean I had a friend?

Well he wants to get in my pants so I'm guessing no.

. . .

After getting everything fixed up with the office admins and pretending to cry and saying I honestly didn't know I was parked in the teacher's zone (which actually wasn't a complete lie), the school had called to get my car brought back and parked in an absent teacher's spot.

"You're good." Michael complimented me after that whole little ordeal in the office.

"You're surprised? Also, why are you still here?" I asked, not meaning to be rude, just confused.

"You're obviously new, I'm just trying to be your friend." He replied.

"Do you always try to get in your friends' pants?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nope, just yours. Feel special." Michael winked causing me to laugh.

He walked with me back to my class. "You're not seriously going to class are you?" Michael asked. I looked at him a bit confused. "No I just walked to my class for no reason."

He rolled his eyes at my answer. "Your sass will be the death of me."

"Oh that's more than enough reason for me." I laughed causing him to glare at me playfully.

"You're ruthless." He chuckled causing me to laugh.

He grabbed my schedule from out of my hand and read it. "Oh you have Mr Armstrong right now? He's not too bad" Michael spoke out loud.

'Fascinating, he didn't seem to great when I met him' I thought to myself.

"Oh and you have Mr Wentz for English, I love that guy!" Michael chuckled. Mr Wentz? What the hell kind of last name is that?

I laughed at his enthusiasm and snatched my schedule back.

"You know I never actually got your name" Michael spoke softly. I made the mistake of getting lost in his eyes. They were really nice. Dammit.

"That's probably cause I never gave it to you" I continued to try and play cool.

"And you don't plan on telling me it do you?" he asked with a smug look on his face. What the hell?

"Nope" I replied smirking. He flashed me a cheeky smile, confusing the hell out of me. Before I knew it, he had grabbed me by my wrist and lead me down the hall towards a staircase. We walked behind it, and there was some sort of storage closet. He opened it, and lightly nudged me inside. He closed the door behind him. I was ready to panic. It wasn't completely dark in here but it wasn't very easy to see either.

Before I knew it, Michael had me pressed up against a cold surface which I assumed was a wall. I couldn't help but gasp at the contact of the cold wall and his forwardness.

He pressed kisses against my neck up and came up to my ear.

"Princess, I'm getting your name and a date with you one way or another" he smirked and left a kiss right under my ear.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

. . .

A/N: Well DAMN. That was quick. Anyway, yes there is mention of 5sos in this. Not their biggest fan, but I thought, why the hell not? Also yaaas Pete Wentz is going to be in this too, deal with that why don't you. Thanks for reading. Rage & Love ~