I'm A Goner

Here I am. Walking the cold, empty streets of South Park.

I decided to live in the cabin that's in the middle of the woods. The goths and I use to read poetry there if we didn't feel like going to Henrietta's.

I turn left into an alley hoping it's a faster way to the woods. As I'm walking I can't help but feel as if I'm being...watched. I quickly look around to see no one. 'I'm just stressed about everything right now. Just ignore it. Ignore it.'

I then notice how fast I'm walking and try to slow myself down but fail. 'No one is around calm down. Don't fre-'

My head and shoulders hit the brick wall. I try to run but something is holding me back. My arms are trapped, I can't move them. My head is full of pain. I quickly open my eyes to see a man. He had a crooked smile with his teeth all jacked up and a few missing. He wore a baggy red T-shirt and ripped jeans. He had a scruffy beard and a shaved head. I then felt something cold on my neck.

"You make one peep out your mouth then you dead." He whispered in my hear. I couldn't move anyways with that cold, shard blade lightly against my neck. I just stood there, weak, wondering what I have done to deserve this. Was it just the fact I'm still alive? Is that what it is?

I flinched as I felt gnarly fingers go down my body and stop at my waist. I suddenly felt my neck start to sting, then I realized it was cut by the blade from when I flinched. As he was loosening my belt I tightly shut my eyes, hoping this is a dream. Hoping I will wake up in my bed. But of course, this is real. I am about to get rapped and I can't do anything because I'm weak. I will possibly die and no one will care. No one will notice. All I will be is a forgotten memory.

There were hot burning tears running down my face as the man took off my belt and thew it off to the side. He slowly started to pull my pants down until...he froze.