24

[ daesom's pov ]

i giggled and entered my house along with jimin and smacked him in the head hardly.

"hey, would you please stop it with the violence? like what have i ever done wrong?" jimin complained.

"you guys finally dating?" hoseok, who was lying comfortably on the couch asked us and yawned.

i walked and sat beside him, "no."

i saw jimin frowning and i giggled lowly.

"what? what's that supposed to mean? we are dating." he said.

"we're not." i shrugged.

"we are! you accepted my confession earlier!" jimin cried.

i grinned, sipping on my banana milk i bought earlier from jungkook's mart, "i never did."

he scoffed and narrowed his eyes on me, "jung daesom, i'm not joking around. you said you'd accept me if i confessed to you!"

i placed my hand on my chin, pretending to think hard, "did i? i don't think so."

"daesom!" he groaned.

"i said i would accept you, but i didn't accept you. see the difference there?" i scoffed, rolling my eyes at him.

he looked dejected for a second there before scoffing back, "excuse me? is that the way how you treat me? so what do you expect me to do? confess again for the thousandth time?!"

i thought for a while and nodded teasingly, "maybe?"

"guys, i'm still here. have you both totally forget about me?" hoseok interrupted.

"oh well, don't blame me. it's not my fault." i said, pertaining to jimin while he on the other hand could only scoff hardly.

i tapped to the empty space beside me, "you're not gonna sit?"

jimin rolled his eyes and sat beside me while i could only laugh at him.

hoseok rubbed his eyes and yawned loudly, "you guys fine without me? i'm going to tae's place for a while."

"of course we'd be fine. it'd be better without you cause all you do is break my ears all the time anyway." i shrugged and hoseok glared at me.

"yeah yeah, whatever. since now you have jimin, you don't even care about me anymore." he smirked, before getting up and heading to the front door.

i rolled my eyes, "oh, shut up and just leave already."

"fine, i know you just want to be alone with jimin since you're both gonna do that thing once i leave." hoseok teased.

jimin and i immediately turned red and jimin cleared his throat, "just leave already!"

hoseok laughed and left, leaving me and jimin alone.

i avoided his gaze, embarrassed about the thing hoseok said earlier.

my phone buzzed and i checked the message along with all the other messages i haven't read.

hoesok: have fun doing that thing, sis! ;)

i rolled my eyes and switched to the group chat seokjin, namjoon and i created.

mommyjin: tell me everything that happened between u and jimin since i was gone. i expect good news, bitcj.

daddymon: i agree with ur mom, bitcj.

daesom: i'll tell u everything later so stfu as for now thx.

i cleared my throat, trying to catch jimin's attention.

"what? want another confession? no thanks. i gave up on you since last time." jimin deadpanned.

i felt like i couldn't breathe at all, "w-what?"

he then laughed, "idiot. i was just joking."

i sighed in relief and hit him in the arm, "i hate you."

"stop hitting me, for god's sake!" he groaned, rubbing the spot where i hit him.

"you deserved it." i muttered.

"so you don't want a confession for me?"

i scoffed, "i never even asked for one."

"fine, if that's what you want. why would i even waste my time on someone who's playing so hard to get? i could just find someone new, maybe someone even hotter than you. you're just nothing compared to the other girls." he suddenly spat, rolling his eyes.

i looked at him in disbelief. he did not just said that to me.

i scoffed loudly, and before i knew it, tears starting flowing down my cheeks continuously.

i could see that he was immediately guilty for what he said, but sorry, you can't take back what you said.

"so that's how you thought of me the whole time? just a toy for you to play at? sorry, but i don't think that i deserve you at all. just, leave."

"look, daesom, i'm sorry. i didn't mean it, i was jus—"

i chuckled bitterly, "i'm so sorry to say that the plane had just taken off, and it won't ever return. it's not my fault you lost your chance."

a/n:

before you all kill me, pleaaase let me explain. i just wrote what i thought so it's not my fault i made jimin said those things. sorry okay i love jimin and i know he wouldn't ever do that but oh well. and the next chapter is really the last chapter of this fic so i cri because the first book of my bts' series would be completed :'> oh and i published a new tae fic entitled lucky socks so would y'all mind checking it out thx /self promo cries/

chapter dedicated to jen hoe bbllanon awh thanks for the covers bb <3