Chapter 33

*Dedication to @tvmblr I know it was short cause I knew i was posting this in an hour so please dont comment telling me its short it was a filler chapter.

-Lynne's POV-

I woke up this morning to a bunch of boys yelling all through the tour bus. I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes. I got off the bunk and walked out of the bedroom into the lounge and sat down with the 5 yelling boys. I groaned chucking what ever I could at the boys. They all laughed and started poking me making me burst in to a laughing fit. After everyone had calmed down we all sat down watching tv. I got up quietly sneaking up behind Niall and when he wasn't paying attention I stole on of his 5 toaster strudels and went back to my spot and ate it peacefully until Niall got up and glared at me. I always seem to be eating his food don't I? Niall sat on me as I groaned and tried pushing him off but the fatty was planted on my lap. Eventually he got off and we all went back to our normal routine.

"So babe, for the date today, where a dress okay? Oh yeah, be ready in forty-five minutes." Zayn said.

I nodded and ran over to the bunks to find something to wear I groaned and just went and took a quick shower shaving my legs and my armpits and then washed my hair and body quickly and jumping out wrapping my towel around me and going in to the room and choosing out my black and red pocka dot maternity dress with a red belt.(Outfit on side) I took off my towel as soon as the door opened and Harry walked in, I squealed and jumped on a bunk and wrapped myself in whoever blanket this was. Harry's face was complete shocked as he looked at me on the bed.

"Lynne... I'm so sorry!!!!! Oh gawd, nice ass though... and oh gawd I'm just gonna grab my laptop and leave." Harry said awkwardly.

He reached beside me and grabbed his laptop and walked out looking embarrassed, I got up and went and locked the door. I quickly put on my underwear and bra and slipped on my dress. I went back to the bathroom and brushed my hair so it would naturally waved when it dry's. I did my makeup and when I was done I smiled and walked out to the lounge as Zayn smiled up at me. I went to Zayn and kissed his cheek and sat beside him.

"You look amazing babe." Zayn said smiling

"Thanks babe."

"Awwww lil Lynne looks so pretty." Louis said.

"Haha thanks Lou and okay, if the bedroom doors closed knock before entering." I said.

"Uh? Why?" Liam asked

"Cause Harry walked in on me as soon as I dropped my towel to put my dress on." I said.

"Harry!! No one can see her naked but me." Zayn yelled

Zayn slapped Harry on the head as Harry blushed looking at me.

"I didn't mean to! I said sorry!" Harry claimed.

I laughed sticking my tongue out at him.

"Well babe let's go we have a huge night ahead of us." He said happily.

Zayn looked really nervous as he stood up and nodded at Liam and Niall. I got up and slipped on my shoes, we walked out to the cab waiting for us. We slipped in the cab as the cab driver drove away to our unknown destination. When the cab stopped I looked around we were at the dock. I smiled as Zayn payed the cab driver and headed to the dock and gave the tickets to the boat attendant. I smiled at Zayn, his dates were always so cute and fun but this one he seemed nervous, he was always fiddling with his hands. I smiled as I pulled his hand in to mine and kissed his cheek making him instantly calm down.

"I love you babe, this is amazing." I said happily.

"Oh this isn't all of it. There's still one more thing after this." He replied.