Chapter 32

*Dedicated to @JazzHidalgo cause I am so proud to see someone using my idea for the hope bracelet thing and that you used 1D tape is even more awesome and makes you see how much the boy have saved your life <3

-Lynne's POV-

Zayn had woken me up really early this morning so we could get picked up by Paul. Right now we were heading to the airport so we could get to where the tour bus is. I was exhausted but really excited to the the fans about the babies. I cuddled in to Zayn as the boys all tried to get a little bit more sleep. When we finally arrived we all got through security with the help of Paul.Our flight was already boarding by the time we made it past security so we had to book it to the gate and get on. When we had all taken our seats we all fell asleep again since it was only 7:45am.

*Skip flight*

We had finally landed in New York and we made our way out of the plane to be greeted by a bunch of screaming girls and paparazzi snapping pictures. Most yelled questions at us and only one made us all stop and look at each other. I guess with it being so early this morning I chose one of my form fitting maternity dresses to wear. Zayn quickly stood up on one of the nearby benches as security looked at him like he was crazy.

"Well as all of you girls can see me and Lynne have some BIG news for you guys." Zayn said happily.

The girls all bursted out in cheers as I smiled at Zayn as he reached a hand down towards me which I gladly accepted and entwined my hand with his as the girls 'awed' at us.

"Well as you can see, Lynne is four months pregnant, with twins!!!" He yelled.

The screaming level in the room became so loud, as I looked at girls as they gushed to their best friends and how some gave me dirty looks. I didn't care though, I was happy, these babies were made out of love and passion, they meant everything to me. Zayn got off the chair and began walking through the girls as security made a path. We had made it to the tour bus and we were all settling in. We all had our own separate bunk, yes even me I couldn't really share one of these small bunks with Zayn with how big my belly is getting. Well we spent the rest of the day in the bus waiting for the concert in two days. Tomorrow Zayn had planned a big surprise for me apparently, I was really excited actually, his surprise dates were always amazing and super sweet. We all finally went to bed.

600+ votes and 150+ comments for next chapter <3

Follow me on twitter @xXLynneRosexX

*Hey guys!!! Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was talking to my bf we've been having some rough patches :/ but hey I've been up a lot writing chapters of my new story 'My step-brother is my soulmate?' and 'Every bad boy needs a good girl' I'm so super happy this book hit over 1.1m reads <3 you guys are to amazing <3 :* Stay strong my beauties and message me if you want to <3 Love you all until next update!!!! OMG WAIT who's seen the video to The Best Song Ever?!?!? I LOVE IT!!!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

What's your favorite part of the BSE music video??