I turn around to see Calum chasing after me.

"Hey." I softly smile.

"What's wrong? Do you know where Luke is?" He asks.

"Nothing's wrong. But I was hoping you would know where he went. He just took off without me." I reply.

"Oh, okay. He just wouldn't answer my texts or my phone call." He says, sounding a bit concerned.

"Wait, why are you walking?" I ask.

"Oh, I missed the bus." He replies.

I just nod and most of the walk back was us just talking about our day. We only have one class together, so there's a lot to catch each other up on.

When I get home, I decide on not doing my homework right away. I decide to head down the street to Luke's, to see if he's willing to talk. I hate how he does this sometimes, but he's my best friend. We always work through it. 

Luke opened the door but was looking down at the ground. He looked up, noticing it was me and he seems confused to see me. 

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"Uh, yea, I guess." He says and moves out of the way.

When I turn back to him from closing the door, he's already turned away, heading up to his room. I follow him, he goes and sits on his bed and I sit up on his desk.

"I- uh, I came to ask you what's going on." I tell him, looking down as I nervously pick at my nail polish. 

He takes a deep breath, not saying anything.

"Luke talk to me. You're never like this." I quietly speak.

"It's your boyfriend. He's a fucking jerk." He blurts.

I sigh, "What? What's wrong with him? I know you don't like him but..."

"How do you not see it? He treated you like crap this morning." Luke says, clearly annoyed. "He made you pick up his stupid friends book. And you did. Like, what the fuck Vic, come on."

I stay quiet for a moment before responding, "I just didn't want to cause a scene. I'm going to talk to him about it.

He just bitterly laughs. "Okay, whatever."

"Luke, it's none of your business. Why does it matter to you?" I ask.

"Vic, you're my friend I care about you." Luke says looking at me. "I'm sorry about how I've acted today."

"It's fine, I just don't understand why recently your dislike for him is just getting worse."

He rolls his eyes at me, "He's a dick, and his personality keeps getting worse. So, it makes sense that I hate him more."

"Okay, you know what, whatever." I sigh, not wanting this conversation to continue. 

He walks over to me and pulls me into a comforting hug.

Smiling, I tighten my grip on him and letting out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in.

There's a quick knock at the door, Calum and Michael walk in and look at the two of us.

"Are we inturupting something.." Calum says slowly.

Luke and I awkwardly look at each other and pull apart.

"Not at all." I reply.

"Oh. I though maybe Luke t-" Calum started but shut up after Michael smacked him upside the head.

I give him a confused look, then look over at Luke. Luke just shrugs his shoulders, like he doesn't know what Calum is talking about. 

Nobody says anything and I just sigh.

"So are we going now?" Michael asks.

"Where are you guys going?" I question.

"We're performing at this show tonight... We thought Luke told you?" Michael tells me. 

I look over at Luke and he gave me a shy smile, "I-I guess I forgot to tell you?"

"So are you going to come watch?" Calum asks.

I nod and look over at Luke who just sighs. Obviously he didn't want me knowing, but this could be one of my only chances in the near future to hear Luke sing, and see them seriously perform.

"Where's Ash?" Luke asks.

"He's meeting us there, now let's go!" Michael exclaims, grabbing Luke by the sleeve of his shirt to pull him along.

"Vic, you coming?" Calum asks, looking back at me before following Michael and Luke. 

I nod, following them out to Michael's car. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay I hope you guys like it :)