Chapter 24: Boyfriend

That early morning scene between Zach and Jake wasn't much a pleasurable moment for her. But Zach's kisses managed to heal her afterwards. While Grandma was busy, watering the garden outside the mansion, they secretly went upstairs to her bedroom and he worshiped her with his sweet kisses, covering her lips and sensitive skin with his sinful lips.

When she managed to pull away from him to slip inside the bathroom, she took a fresh warm bath. Though not very much glad about this, Zach waited for her and laid down her bed for awhile. When she came out the bathroom, she was a dripping hot body covered in a pink bathrobe that sticked to her skin.

He would never say it in words but his darkening eyes portray his burning desire for her. He was allured by the beautiful nymph in front of him, she whom he would call his Queen.

Nevertheless, he managed to put his pieces together. With gritted teeth, he averted his gaze from her innocent evergreen eyes and walked out of her room, giving her some space and privacy. At least, he still has his respect for her as a lady, a maiden. She thought it was sweet that he was acting like a gentleman.

By the time she was done, which was literally half an hour or so later, she walked out of her room carrying her backpack and revealed herself to him as she walked downstairs to the living room.

Zach was sitting on the couch comfortably, legs parted and feet tapping on the floor as if signifying his boredom. She instantly felt guilty at the sight of him looking so patient and still not too patient for her liking. It was clear he wasn't practiced to patience as he was an Alpha, who obviously didn't like being kept waiting. Still, her heart melted, realizing he at least waited for her.

"Hey, Big Guy," she softly called, bringing his eyes to her.

He looked up at her and was surprised for a mere moment. She was wearing a long white shirt with the phrase 'NEVER GIVE UP' written on the back and front. Her legs were covered with black leggings and her feet got stuck in black ankle boots. Taking his time admiring her body, he leaned back further on the comfy couch and urged her to come to him with the move of his finger.

Putting down her backpack, she warily walked to him and stood in front of him. He patted his lap telling her to sit down on his lap so she did. With her back in front of him, he combed her long straight black hair and neatly braided her hair down her back. When he was done, she stood up and turned around to kiss him softly on the cheek.

"Thank you," she softly murmured to his ear, referring to her neatly braided hair. She pulled back and a frown covered her beautiful face. "Where did you learn to braid hairs?" she asked curiously.

Grinning, he stood up and grabbed her backpack. "One word," he said. "Diana."

"Oh."

He chuckled, holding her hand and leading her to the front door. "She taught me how to do the girly thing," he said. "It's pretty easy."

"I was thinking you're gay," she muttered lowly under her breath, almost in a whisper, as she looked up at him innocently and waited for him to get angry or upset.

He stopped and looked at her. "What did you just say?" he asked. Before she could say anything else, he suddenly grabbed her waist and placed her effortlessly on his shoulder. "You deserve a punishment, Kitten."

"I meant happy!" she reasoned.

"Uh-huh."

He put her down the passenger side of his pick-up truck that was parked in front of the mansion. "Get in."