Chapter 29: Paint My Love

Anna as Barbara Palvin

Zach as Nick Bateman (Left)

Jake as Andrea Denver (Right)

A/N: Seriously, I think I just fell in love with this picture. Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

• • •

Tugging her bottom lip under her teeth, Anna stood on her tip toes and stretched out her hand to reach the Nutella bottle that was placed at the top of the shop shelf. She would have almost felt like a ballet dancer but her height wasn't helping either.

Before going straight to Zach's house that day, she had requested Zach if they could first pull over the nearest grocery store and buy some night snack for the night. Being the beautiful nymph that she was, he couldn't resist her charming eyes so he agreed.

Reaching higher, her fingers slightly touched the surface of the bottle and she could have almost grasped it perfectly in her hand if someone did not take it first. Groaning, she landed on flat feet and turned around to scold Zach for being taller and rude. But when she turned around, she found Jake.

"Oh. Jake. Hi," she greeted.

"Well, I saw you here," he explained. "Struggling to get a bottle of Nutella, aren't we?" he asked, smiling.

She blushed slightly, the hints of obsession for Nutella visible all over her face.

"Here," he said, giving her the bottle and grinning once he saw the way her eyes brightened with pure love. He would never get tired of seeing her happy like this. Even just a few minutes ago, when he had caught sight of her body from the corner of his eye and smelt her scent from afar, he knew instantly it was Anna. The one and only. She had been standing on her tiptoes, her white dress slightly shifting higher and revealing her bare thighs. She has soft flushed skin under that white dress and he knew just then this girl had stolen his heart and could never probably bring it back to him.

She hugged the Nutella bottle to her belly, as if she missed it so much, and looked at Jake curiously whilst frowning. "You're shopping?" she asked in a slight disbelief as if realizing it just then.

His grin grew wider as he winked at her. "Men couldn't shop nowadays?" he asked in a fake expression of surprise and astonishment.

"No. I mean, it's just..strange," she explained softly, thinking she had hurt his feelings.

"Strange?" he echoed, eyes looking behind her for a short moment. "You call it strange that your man is here shopping while shooting daggers at me?"

With widened eyes, she turned around and found Zach standing behind her with his dark eyes sharply looking at Jake as if his eyes alone could kill. She had left him somewhere to look for bread and now she wasn't sure she should have left him in the first place.

"Hey, Big Guy, I got the Nutella," she chirped, hoping Zach would look at her deep oceanic eyes, drown himself in it, and forget Jake ever existed. Thankfully, Zach's eyes slowly averted from Jake's eyes and softened slightly as he looked down at her. He roughly pulled the cart that he had brought with him and let her put the Nutella bottle in it.

"Oh, Jake, where have you been?" a feminine voice shouted, putting their attention on a brunette girl that was now walking to Jake with a cart being dragged behind her. Her heels clicked with each heavy step she took as Anna found herself getting curious with who the girl was.

"Sorry, Babe," Jake apologized sincerely while pulling the brunette to him and kissing her softly on the lips. They pulled apart after a few seconds and the girl scolded him for being rude in front of the Alpha.

"I'm sorry, Alpha," the brunette apologized to Zach, bowing her head slightly, whilst Jake remained nonchalant.

Zach nodded his head once and walked away, dragging Anna along with his grip around her waist. Though she had remained silent once she had seen Jake kissing the brunette, Anna was secretly happy for him and hoped that maybe this time Jake had found his true love. When they had bought everything they need, they went back to his truck and drove to Zach's house.

Once he pulled over the front of the mansion, he went to take the groceries as she got outside to help him even though he had told her he could do it all on his own.

"Let me help you with that," she insisted.

He laughed. "I'm a big guy, Kitten. You can't help me."

"I insist," she stated, unsuccessfully taking the bag that he had in his grip. "Zach," she groaned. "Let me help."

He laughed again. "You can help me in other ways, Kitten," he suggested but seeing she couldn't understand him either way, he forcefully grasped her waist and brought her over his shoulder. She squealed at the sudden movement. With her weight on his shoulder and the weight of the groceries on his arm, he entered the mansion and went upstairs. He put the groceries on the kitchen counter and brought her down on the kitchen floor. Once he saw her upset face looking so adorable with red cheeks, he kissed her nose.

"Sorry, Baby Girl," he said softly, arms bracing around her and trapping her against the kitchen counter. When he leaned his lips to kiss her plump lips, she blocked his lips with her hand and pushed his face away.

"Go set up the movie, Mister," she demanded, still slightly upset with him. All she wanted was to help him. All he could have at least done was make her feel like she could help and do something for him even in just the little height that she had over him. He couldn't understand her because he never had the chance to feel what it feels like to be smaller.

Oh, well.

With a frustrated sigh and a grunt, he pulled back from her and went away somewhere to set the movie. When he was gone, she inhaled a deep breath and began to prepare Nutella sandwiches. Yummy.

After awhile of preparing, she couldn't resist the tempting smell of Nutella, as always, so she sticked her forefinger in the bottle and licked the sweet chocolate spread. Licking her lips, she sticked her forefinger again in the bottle and put it in her mouth, enclosing her lips around it and licking. Just then, Zach came and saw her doing the very act. Almost immediately, his eyes darkened with lust and she drew her finger out her mouth as if she was caught doing a crime.

He walked to her in a dangerous pace. Like an animal trapping its prey. When he caught her innocent eyes, all he wanted to do was bend her over the counter and take her. He stilled himself and watched her intently. In front of her, he put his hand on her bare shoulder and gently slid his hand down the soft flushed skin of her arm. When he reached her hand, he took it to his lips and softly kissed her knuckles whilst looking deeply into her eyes. Gently closing his eyes, he kissed her fingers tenderly and dragged his lips all the way to her shoulder whilst still kissing her soft skin.

He kissed her shoulder blade. Kissed the side of her neck. Kissed her pink cheek. And kissed her plump lips. At first, he was soft and gentle. But when he licked her lips, she parted her lips and let him explore her mouth, tasting the saccharine taste of her tongue.

He pulled her body flushed against him and kissed her fiercely, tasting the sweet Nutella melting on her tongue. "Sweet," he growled lowly into her mouth. She moaned in response and found herself kissing him back and letting him guide her with the pace of the kiss. After awhile, she pulled back breathless but he continued kissing down her neck and sucking her skin with love and possession, in which she knew would result in a new masterpiece of art.