I give a sly smile. "Oh, it's not what I have in mind, it's what you have in mind. I want you to choose the game."

"Do you? Well how about a game where we pretend neither one exists? That way we're both happy."

"Sounds kinda boring though," I say mischievously.

"Indeed. It would be odd. What would I do without you in my life making it a living hell?" he sneers.

"You'd find a way to do that on your own," I say truthfully.

He lets out an almost genuine laugh before returning to his usual attitude. "You're probably right about that. But fun would be added of course."

"Oh yes, can't have one without the other, can we?"

"Certainly not," he seems amused.

I stand up and walk over to the chair on the other side of the table he sits at. "Well maybe now that we're done with the horrifying stories I can ask you some better questions."

"And somehow I wish you would go back to torture," he sasses.

"I'm not getting in that head again."

"Didn't like it in there?"

"Pretty much just a load of psychotic, to be honest."

"That must be why we get along so well."

I snicker. "What universe is that in?"

He almost chuckles as well. "So what is your question?"

"I don't know... I need to think of a good one... How about: what's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?"

"Being beaten by you in a fight," he answers plainly.

I laugh. "Oh... yeah that must have killed your ego."

"Well it's not like you really won after all, I am still here." He looks at me with a brow lifted.

"Well I would have... if Sherlock Holmes and the Human Torch didn't intervene."

He makes a doubtful look but his eyes still look humorous. "I don't know about that."

"You wanna go right here?" I challenge.

He chuckles. "No thank you."

I giggle but stop myself. What on earth was that? Did I just laugh? Maybe I'm getting too lost in this nice character I'm playing.

He looks at me hesitantly... just curious at my existence... We don't feel like ourselves. We feel nothing besides two people we don't know saying things we never heard. This is strange. And it would make me confused if I cared. But some things still make me wonder.

I stare into his eyes that are no longer the ice blue, seeing someone there this time talking back to me, no demons. I can't put my finger on what happened to him and I have no clue why his eye color has changed or his behavior. I know that he is acting different even if he tries to hide it. I'm looking straight into the eyes of a completely different Loki.

I don't know what happened to the old one... but I think I like this one more. It's real.

He tears his eyes away from my curious look and we both seem confused now...

He stares at the ground for a few moments before furrowing his brows and standing to his feet. He starts walking slowly and idly away from me with his head down. He stops and stands there, his back to me...

My smile has disappeared and my expression mimics his a I watch the back of his head.