2. My Cat And Weapon?

Start from the beginning

"What do u mean Angel-blood? What is that?" I asked, curious with fear and shock.

"An Angel-blood is a mage or human with the powers of an Angel's, or specialize in that line of magic. You have both, Lucy you were born with Angel's blood, but your Mother taught you another form of it, the magic part." Adaline Explained.

"Okay....so your my protector because of my blood and magic? From my mother's side, right?" I asked unsure and a bit confused still. 

"Yes, I am your personal protector and life companion." Adaline Grinned. 

"okay...I think I kind of understand, this is just alot to take in. I'm sorry I attacked you..." I apologized awkwardly. 

"Its quite alright Mistress." Adaline purred softly.

"Why are you calling me Mistress??" I asked a little alarmed

"Is that not a name for a Master?" Adaline asked confused and scratched the side of her neck. "Oops sorry Miss Lucy..." 

I smiled. Maybe just maybe this could work out after all. 

"No, but I guess you can call me that, okay?" 

Adaline's crimson eyes flashed with glee.

"Thank you Mistress!"

2 Hours Later:

Adaline and I seemed to be alot alike, she was like my very own Exceed. My very own Happy. She was perfect, it also turns out that Adaline was actually "Arkanoid," my Holy Weapon. Adaline can transform into a lot of mysterious things, and she said most have them haven't even been unlocked yet, since she's still a kitten. I really look forward to working with Adaline, I hope she looks forward to protecting me too. 

I smiled and a memory of my Mother popped into my head.

Lucy Age 6: 

I was watching Mommy trimming the old roses bushes, I was hugging a small doll that resembled Plue. Mommy was young and......healthy.....alive. I was smiling and staring at Mommy, happily singing 'Mary had A Little Lamb' to my Plue doll. Daddy was in his office, going over his work papers in the mansion, while Mommy was working hard on her garden outside, while I was playing, since I was so young...inexperienced, so native. It was a warming Summer day and I was wearing a light blue bonnet and a pink and gold sun dress. The sun was smiling and the birds were singing their ever so sweet songs, the flowers shined with beauty as did Momma. 

I remember how happy things used to be...........

Lucy Present Time POV:

"Lucy!" "Mistress Lucy!"

I snapped out of the memory hold and came face to Adaline's stripped paw in my face. I was shocked at first, my eyes returned to normal and I met Adaline's crimson gaze. 

"Hey..." I said with a sloppy smile. Adaline looks at me with a pout and crossed her small stripped arms across her fluffy chest.

"You know I was talking to you Mistress, as you were spacing out. That is quite rude if I do say so." Adaline announced, a bit peeved, I could tell.  

" I'm sorry Addy, but what were you saying..." I apologized, and gave my Exceed the puppy eyes. 

Addy rolled her crimson eyes and sighed, annoyed. 

"Mistress Lucy, I was saying that I do believe that its time for a fly, cough cough a job. Just the two of us, I heard that it bonds an Angel-blood and their protectors." Adaline said, softly smiling. I smiled.

"Sure let's do it. We can pick a job at my Guild." We both smiled and off we went to the Guild.

Sooner or later Natsu and Happy are gonna appear so Addy and I better make it a quick job. I smiled and then Addy flew beside me to the Guild, as I walked.