Two people one choice

I was awoken by the face of Sodapop nudging me to get up, soon enough i did and he had told me i had to make breakfast even thought he was the first up. I dragged my self over to the kitchen and started to cook when the bang of Dallas entering the door made me jump. “Good morning beautiful" he said with that smirk that seemed to be always on his face when around me. “Still datin him?" he said with a sly look. I turned around and said “i'm still living here… Your still annoying". Dallas busted out laughing. {If you wanted to know i dated Dallas before until he cheated on me with this slut from one of his partys now i'm dating soda and been living with him ever since my father threw me out and yes Dallas asks the same question everyday}.Ponyboy came into the kitchen and took a seat on one of the wooden chairs placed around the table. “good morning kiddo" i said. Pony glanced up at but i could tell he wasnt looking at me he was looking at the gash on my face that them soc's left the other night. Quickly I put my hand over the gash “Pony im fine alright it's over and done with". Dallas looked at pony then at me “Were gonna get them tonight at the rumble for leaving that damit mark on your face".I started to say something but was to busy from rushing over to the stove trying to get the stupid pancakes not to burn. Soda walked into the room with the smell of sleep still on him and sat into a chair next to Dallas. “here'a go" I sat down the plate filled with nicley toasted {NOT BURNED} pancakes on the table. “better leave some for Dally" I said. Dallys strong face peeped from the living room and said he wasnt hungrey. “soda your gonna be late again" i said, it was weird cause sometimes i felt like i was taking care of soda more then dating him. “babe ill be fine don't worry" he said with a smile and kissed me {made dally twitch} then started to get ready for work. Pony was already out the door for school, and dallas was already off to our couch for sleep. Five mins later soda and darry had left too and the house with filled with the sleeping noises from Dallas. Then i started to get ready for work. 

   "ORDER UP"! I grabed the warm plate from Jimmy the cook and placed it on the table where those snot nose soc's were sitting. “looking nice today" Bob said. I ignored the comment even tho i wanted to punch them were the sun dont shine. “i see I made a new beauty mark on your face" bob laughed. My eyes stared to drown with heat and burn with tears flash backs flickered threw my eyes like a movie how they beaten me how my screams echoed how the gang found me. Instead of letting it show i walked away.A coulple mins later soda and steve walked in, they sat down at a table  far away from the socs towsed to back of the dinner. " what can I do for you guys??" iI said acting like i didnt know them. "hmmm you really want to know what i want?" soda said with a laugh. " ill just  get a plate of bacon" steve said. "alrightyy" I replied. Soda grabed my arm before i could leave the table. " I dont want you going to that rumble tonight" he wispered. "why ill be fine?". "there bringing blades and chains and well anything Toni listen to me okay". "im going to go." i wiggled my arm out of his grip and moved my way to the kitchen.Shortly i was back to give steve his order. I gave soda a "ill be fine" look before I left to attend the snot nose soc's. "Do you guys want the bill??" i asked. "eh sure hunny." i game them the bill with overwelming happyness that they were leaving. Soda and steve walked by the table as i handed them the check. Soda kissed my neck and said goodbye. Headed for the door to telll soda something Bob stuck his foot out and i fell making my face meet the hard cold ground. Soda and steve rushed over helping me up . "I'M GOING TO GET YOU TONIGHT FOR THAT SOC". Soda said with overwelming anger. Bob and his friends laughed even i knew we greasers couldnt beat them. "Soda calm down im fine alright." "No your not ,its not fine that they did that to you its not fine that they left that mark on your face". "comeon soda lets get back to work" Steve said. Soda gave me one last look and they were out of the dinner out back to work. Sodapop was right it wasnt fair but thats just the way things were and will always be.