"That's because, you are cute. Reminds me of our sister." he said smiling. I looked at him and smiled.

"That's nice. I would love to meet her. Bryan once told me about her though. Lia right?" i asked.

"Yes..she is our little princess. Right now at Italy."

"Italy?" i asked.

"Let's leave we have a lot of time to chat about all the things." he said getting towards the door.

"Wait for me ouside i will be there in a minute." i called him.

I switched off the lights and checked everything before closing the shop. It was dark outside now. I went towards Demon who was waiting by his hatchback car. He opened the door for me..and i sat on the passenger seat. Soon we were on our way to my home.

"You seem tired." Demon started the conversation as we drove back to home.

"Hm..i am. There was a lot of work today."

"Your shop is good. I like it. You have done very well i can see your hardwork."

I gave him a smile nodding.

"So you were going to tell me about Lia?" i reminded him.

"Ohh yes..Lia our sweet little princess. She is eighteen now. Studying in Italy. She stays with my uncle there."

"What is she studying?"

"Fashion designing." he said with a smirk.

"That's nice. Don't you like what she is doing?"

"Naah..nothing like that. As far as she is happy with what she is doing. I am happy for her."

"Hmm.."

"She will come for vacation next month. You might get to meet her." he said.

"Really?..Wow..that would be awesome."

"I am missing her already." he said clearly remembering her.

"Hmm..i can understand..So... what about you?" i asked.

"What about me?" he repeated my question.

"You are the Alpha right? how does it feel?"

"Well, Alpha is the highest authority. I feel that all these people from my pack are my world. I am responsible for everything that happens. Trust me Elena..this is the toughest job."

"I can understand.. and i know that you are a good alpha." i tried to encourage him.

"Thanks sweety." he said grinning.

"Demon..i wanted to pay a visit to Sue"

"Ohh..when?"

"Not decided yet. I am busy with work these days."

"Okay..just let me know. If Bryan is not available i would be happy to help."

I nodded. There was a long silence..should i ask him?

"Umm..Demon? Can i ask you something? "

"Anything Elena." he said casually.

"Are you ..i mean..did you find your Mate?"

He laughed on my question. I looked at him confused.

"This mate thing is a shit.. I have seen my wolves in the pack..they are inseparable from their mates. I mean you know it's different but i haven't experienced it. Obviously No..i haven't found my mate yet..but i am happy as i am now. I will wait to find her...God knows in which part of the world she is...but those are my thoughts on Mating. No offense to you and Bryan. I know you both are madly in love with each other."