"Morning Suzie...and shut your mouth for heaven's sake." i whispered in her ear . She composed herself suddenly and started blushing. Just when Shawn arrived and looked at all of us and then Suzie and then watched Bryan intently. Definitely, he didn't like the way Suzie is blushing and almost drooling on Bryan.

"Guys, let me introduce you..this is Bryan, and Bryan this is Suzie, the waiter and cashier here while this is Shawn, my co-chef but both of them are my bestest friends."

"Hi..nice to meet you both..this place looks good Elena." he said smiling at me. Shawn sighed in relief noticing Bryan's attention towards me.

"Bryan why don't you take a seat. I will prepare something for you." i suggested. I don't know his plans yet. But i will sure let him taste my special pastry. I hope he likes it.

"Take your time." he said and went towards a corner table which had roadside view through the transperent glass.

I went to the kitchen where Shawn already started working.

"Who is he?" he asked without any emotions.

"Umm..a friend." i replied doing my work. I was glad he didn't say anything else. We were getting orders now. As expected customers were rushing in as christmas was near. I prepared my special pastry and some cookies which i made yesterday and excused myself for a while. I went out and collected two cappucino and headed towards Bryan's table. Placing it in front of him.

"This looks delicious." he said as he noticed the delicaacies in front of him. I grinned at his compliment.

"I guessed so.." i muttered while placing the pastry in front of him. " This is my speciality." i said looking at him nervously. Will he like it?

I watched him as he took a spoonfull of the part of a pastry and put the fork in his mouth. That gesture looked so damn tempting as my eyes were glued to his lips, but i shook that thought away as i was concerned about his reaction.

"Seriously Elena..? This is your speciality?"

"I..I.." Damn..what does he mean?..didn't he like it?

"Elena...i swear..i haven't tasted such delicious pastry EVER!!..." he said which took me back a little, he complimented me..ohh goodness..he complimented me. I was dancing inside... I smiled whole heartedly.

"Thank you..i am glad you liked it Bryan." i said blushing a bit. He looked at me smiling to himself. Then continued eating while i sipped my coffee. It was really a funny sight looking at him eating. It looked as if he hasn't eaten for months. Most surprising was, he didn't utter a word while eating. He ate the last bite of cookies and sipped the coffee.

"You know what...I will marry you just to have this everyday." he said grinning and pointing towards his empty plate. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"What??..seriously.." he said excited. This man has no limits.

"Shut up Bryan.." i said dismissing our private joke. He laughed aloud, which caught most of my visitors attention. I saw Suzie stealing glances towards him.

"So what are your plans now?" i asked him.

"Well, we have a packs meeting later. I will come to pick you up in evening, is that fine?" he asked.

I nodded and looked around there were just few customers now, but my cafe would be full in some time.

"I need to get back to work. Come i will show you outside." We just stood and were turning towards the door when he stopped in his track looking at someone. I turned to look at the person and saw the same girl which visited yesterday standing at the entrance glaring at us. The nerve she has to visit here again!!

"You know her?" i heard Bryan asking me from behind.

I turned towards him, "She was here to warn me yesterday to stay away from YOU." i said putting as much of sarcasm i could. Before he could reply anything, that girl came towards him and literally threw herself on him kissing him everywhere except lips and hugging him tight to her body. ENOUGH!!! I was about to whack her head when, Bryan himself pushed her away.

"STOP IT MEGAN!!!" he said in a commanding voice. I looked at her as she smirked at me.

"GET OUT OF HERE.." he ordered her. She gave us a venemous look which would have killed atleast ten people around and went out.

"Who the hell is she?" i asked him..He looked equally irritated as me. He kept quiet looking at me.

"For gods sake Bryan answer me..i am asking you who the hell is she?"

After a long pause, he replied.

"My ex." I looked at him unbelievingly.

What kind of ex is she?...If they have ended it..she wouldn't be around him.

Frustrated i decided to have some alone time and work was the best distraction.

"Enough of the drama for today..i am going back to work." i said as i turned to go towards my kitchen where i could find some peace.

"Elena...listen to me.." he followed grabbing my wrist which stopped me midway.

"She's nothing. I swear..She's just crazy in her own ways. It was over long back. You.Are.My.Mate. The only one i love truely." he said with so much love in his voice. My heart almost leaped out of this confession. I simply nodded as i didn't know what to say. Thank god Suzie wasn't around and other people didn't bother much.

"Are you okay?" he said coming closer caresssing my face.

I nodded.

"Say something." he said worried.

"It's okay Bryan, i understand. I have work now." i said looking at him. I don't want him to go but...i need to be on my own.. He noticed my face for a moment and kissed my forehead. My heart contracted looking him going away. I turned and saw Suzie watching me.

I sighed ignoring her and went to the kitchen. This day is going to be one of the longest...

####

It was evening now and almost time to leave, Suzie didn't ask me anything about morning, i don't even know if she saw us together that moment. But that wasn't the topic of concern. Bryan hadn't call me after that. I was busy in his thoughts throughout the day. Why is Megan not leaving him? I just don't understand the complication...these days it seems like almost everything is complicated around me.

Bryan was about to pick me as he said but nothing heard from him yet. My phone buzzed and an unknown number flashed on it.

"Helloo?" i said.

"Hi...this is Demon..remember?"

"Demon as in Bryan's brother?"...

######

Hello guys...

Such an interesting track going on. Demon's role is finally being uncovered and soon you will know more about him. I'm simply loving writing this. I hope you guys like it too.. Do give me your views. PM me.

And last but not at all the least..

VOTE!! LIKE!! COMMENT! !

:D

See ya soon...

Urs Soniya ;)