Prologue

"He's too noisy. He's too loud and let alone can't even keep his mouth shut. His room is untidy and is the reason why mine is too. He hogs all the food from the fridge. He comes to my room at night without permission because 'he's scared of the dark' and he probably has no social life since he plays video games all day!" I said to my therapist.
"I'm usually a patient person but that doesn't mean I can get seriously angry, very easily!" I put a hand on my face, I'm getting so stressed. My roommate has been with me for months and we still haven't gotten used to each other!

"Do you hate him that much?" The therapist asked.
"I don't think hate is even the word."
"Well is the feeling mutual?" To be honest I'm not sure.
"Probably." I lied, he seemed pretty cool with me though.
"Maybe you can move out." He suggested. Was that really the only option? I seemed hopeless but I didn't have much to go to.
"I'm not so sure I can do that, sir." I said "It's pretty hard to find a home nowadays." Plus, that guy's pretty clingy... but I don't know if that's a reason to stay or leave. He's only about one or two years younger than me and he'd be dead without me.

"Then you should tell him your problems." He suggested again, I don't think so. He's not at all serious so he's hard to talk to. "And I want you to try to get to know him, is there any possible things you both find interesting? Any common hobbies? Anything at all?" I was blank for a moment. We were total opposites! How in the world are we- wait. Not in the world, out the world! Outer space!
"Well, we both like the outer space and astronomy. We both wanted to be astronauts one day..." I told him. Out of everything that separated us from our rivalry and miscommunication, that was the thing that connected us.
"Hm, alright. So it's not all impossible. Before considering to move out, try to get to know him, you'll never know the actual outcome. Maybe you'll even end up being inseparable!"
"Maybe..." I muttered. "Ok sir, I'll... see what I can do." I said I stood up.
"See you soon, Mr. Braginski. Next, please!"

I reached for the door knob but as soon as I did, THE DOOR GOT SHOVED IN MY FACE.
"AGH! MY NOSE!" I shouted in pain as I touched my now bleeding nose.
"OH SHIT IM SO SORRY!" Wait that voice is familiar. I looked up to see
"ALFRED?!"
"IVAN?! WOAH DUDE WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?!"
"FORGET ABOUT WHY IM DOING HERE YOU RAMMED THE GODDAMN DOOR IN MY FACE!"
"AHH, IM SORRY!"
"Uhh, are you guys roommates?" The now terrified therapist decided to butt-in.
"HELL YEAH WE ARE! WE'RE LIKE BEST FRIENDS!" Alfred slung his arm on my shoulder. I could see the sweat dropping from the therapist's face
"Utter incompatibility." He muttered as he wrote it down. I groaned and shoved Al's arm away, storming out of the room because I need to go to a hospital now thanks to him.

And that's only a part of what Alfred F. Jones does to me.

-+-+-
A/N:
So that ends the prologue! Just a note on general things, this story is a Valentine's Day thing so the story will end by then :) Some of my arts will also be featured here so if you wanna see more of what I can do, check out my bio!