"Ooh such a convincing threat. You do know we are being watched. You can't do anything to me that S.H.I.E.L.D. wouldn't want you to do," he says with a squint of his eye as he walks slowly around the cell.

 wouldn't want you to do," he says with a squint of his eye as he walks slowly around the cell

I scoff and shoot back, "I can do whatever the hell I want. And besides, I said hurt, not kill. I'd only cause a little damage. No more. But if you want to stay on my good side while we are in this cell, then I suggest you don't make me upset."

"I think it's too late for that," he smirks at me then faces the glass without a care.

I clench my jaw angrily and look away. "Don't joke about them..." I say through gritted teeth. "Don't you dare joke about what you did." My hands form fists, ready to lose it again.

He turns to me and sneers. "I can do whatever the hell I want," he quotes me cruelly.

I get up off the chair and put my finger on his chest accusingly to spit out, "You are nothing but a stubborn brat who thinks he has some right to rule the universe! There is no throne for you here! We 'pathetic mortals' don't do well with dictators. If you want to know what has happened with previous ones, go to a library and look it up. This idea of yours that you can rule us is not going to end how you want it to and you don't even have the right to any of it! You're nothing! You're just a murderer! So you might as well tell them where the Tesseract is so I can go ahead and end your pathetic life before anyone else gets hurt—!"

"I've come too far to be turned aside by a childish little girl! If you think that I am too weak not to harm you, think again, little worthless slag! My reign will come and under the line of fire will be you along with everyone you care about! I'll use whatever horrors are within me to tare these mundane worms to peaces and I won't stop there! You think you have power over me? You could never be more mistaken... I will kill you—"

"Go ahead," I say plainly, looking him straight in the eyes. "Because I have nothing to lose anymore..."

He hesitates but then takes a step closer to me and speaks quieter, the darkness in his voice coming out as a threat to my life that I don't want to admit frightens me a little. The rage behind his psychotic brain is too great for me to forget... "If I hadn't killed your family I would bring them here to you, making them torture you themselves and leave you alive enough to see me murder them in front of you, and if you think you know pain now just wait! You'll see the darkness in the universe and horrors only stories have tried to understand. You'll be thrown into the pits of fire just as I have and It's better not to have ones you love than for them to be torn from you after they turn their backs on you, not caring for anything you have become and done nothing for your sake your whole life; despised you while you watch someone else take your glory and in return they banish you forever!" He seems to stop there, his anger burning his ice cold eyes as they lock with mine, almost letting his own inner fury of his past shine through the horrid threat.

His words have brought tears to my eyes but not sad ones. Angry ones. Furious ones.