I hummed in responce to look down, noticing I had my fingers wrapped around Sasuke's thumb. I blushed a bit but it faded as I forced it away. I felt Sasuke's free hand pull my fringe out of my face again to only make me smile. "You need a clip or something." I giggled at him for a bit only to recieve a smirk back. 

The rest of the day we only spoke if nessary, or if someone came in. Night came quickly to create a navy haze painted sky with fire-lit stars that filled me with facination. I heard shaking and heavy breathing coming from a sleeping Sasuke. "No, no."

"Sasuke?" I turned my head in concern from the window. My head still sunk to the pillow.

"You're out of your mind!" He whimpered as his heart started racing again. Is fear what's causing his heart and breathing speed up's? I held his hand, gently intertwining my fingers.

"Sasuke?" I whispered a bit louder as his expression looked scared and sad in his restless sleep. I gripped his hand tighter and put my other to his sholder. "Sasuke?" I whispered even louder to have him wake up in a breathless gasp. "Sasuke, are you okay? You were talking and shaking in your sleep." I whispered quieter as my grip on his shoulder and hand fell gentle again.

He nodded slowly. "I just had a bad dream, that's all." He spoke in studdered breaths.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked tilting my head to catch his midnight eyes with mine.

"No, I'm fine. You should sleep though; you'll be able to sing again sooner." He suggested not moving an inch.

I nodded slowly, keeping my gaze. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked in a soft, quieter tone.

He hummed as he nodded. "Go to sleep." He moved his eyes to mine and I smiled and nodded, sinking into the pillow and sheets of the hospital bed yet again. My eye lids fell heavy with the weight of my lashes and fringe so I slid my eyes shut. I felt the warmth of Sasuke's pale skin glide over my closed eyes to my forhead, under my fringe. He went to lift his hand off my skin but he just slid his hand back further to the crown of my head. I smiled in comfort of his warm skin and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I couldn't open my eyes due to still being as tired as I was when I was actually asleep, but I could feel Sasuke's hand still holding my fringe back and locking his fingers into mine, still. He was breathing calmly and his heart beat was it's normal speed and tone. I smiled at his calm, sleep. When I could open my eyes I saw his head down next to my waist, resting on his arm. The expression on his face was the last thing I'd thought I'd see; a smile. Not a smirk. A smile on Sasuke Uchiha's usually either cold, blank or smirk painted face. I smiled wider with my eye brows tilted up to ward the middle of my head as he stayed in that peacful sleep. It was really cute but it didn't last, he woke up with a scruch up of his face, removing the smile with a grunt. I shut my eyes and pretended I was asleep again. I felt his head rise up off his arm and his sleepy eyes stare at me. "Takara." He whispered making me notice that he'd come closer to whisper to me. "Hey, Takara, wake up if you want to leave." I 'woke up, again' with a groan.

"I want to leave the hospital so I can fight you." I muttered in a whisper as my eyes sealed themselves shut again. "I can't open my eyes."

"I'll fight you today if you get up and your eyes will open soon." He spoke blankly without anything anymore. No expression, at all.

 "Fine." I sighed as I pulled myself up and rubbed my eye with my free hand. When he noticed he let go of my other hand. I barly opened a tiny gap between my lashes just to see a blur of colour.

I hopped out of the bed with his help and got my stuff and myself ready to leave. Sasuke and I left when I could finally open my eyes and we both could grasped our full strength again. "Do you want to fight right now?" He asked with a smirk that his lips out lined, perfectly.