Epilogue

Song for the chapter: The Sound - The 1975

-Zayn's pov-

"Zayn." I hear Liam whisper in my ear, his fingers tracing my lips.

"What time is it?" I ask, my voice is laced with sleep.

"It's nine, I have to tell you something babe, get up." He says, I open my eyes and close them a few times before fully opening them.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"I made breakfast let's go eat." He says and stands up, put his hand out for me, I take it and stand in front of him.

"Where's my morning kiss?" I pout, he smiles and puts his lips against mine, I can feel his smile and it's an amazing feeling.

"Let's go eat." He says and I give him one last peck before going downstairs.

....

We're almost done eating, Liam said he won't tell me before we're done eating and I'm just too curious to wait.

"I'm full." I say and put the fork down.

"Okay come with me." He says and stands up, he takes my hand in his and we start walking, stopping in front of the door. What is he doing?

"Listen love, there's a car outside. It's going to take you to the airport." What?

"Liam what the fuck?" I sat, he takes my face between his hands.

"I'm not done listen." He says and I nod, "I planned all of our trip, but I need to get some work done, you're gonna go with my driver now, he'll tell you everything, by tomorrow you'll be in California, we're gonna start our trip from there, a road trip, it's more fun." He says, what? I'm so confused.

"What about you Liam?" I ask.

"Baby you're gonna go now and stay at the hotel or go out whatever you want I'll be there in five days, a week maximum." He says.

"I'll wait."

"I'll already paid for the ticket come on baby it's just a few days."

I pout, "But-" He puts his lips on mine to silent me.

"No buts, it's your dream, and I don't want you to wait any longer." He opens the door. This is crazy.

"It's crazy Liam."

"You love crazy, don't worry about your stuff, Harry helped me and we packed everything." He says. Harry? I'm gonna stab him.

"Liam-" Before I say anything he pushes me out and closes the door. I turn around and look at the car, the driver points for me to go over.

I walk to the car and get in, a week won't be so bad right?

....

"Mr Malik, we're here." I hear the driver say.

We leave the car and he helps me with the luggage.

"This is your ticket sir." He says and hands it to me.

"Stop calling me sir." I say for the hundredth time.

He smiles at me and gets in the car. I sigh and walk into the airport, fuck I already miss Liam.

....

I'm waiting in line to get on the plane, now it hit me, my dream since I was five, is coming true. The adrenaline rush is overwhelming, fuck this feels good.

As I get in the plane I head to my seat, the smile never leaving my face. I start thinking about how it's going to be and I just can't wait, this is so exciting.

"Hello there." Now I'm imagining voices? I swear it's Liam's voice. I shake my head and look over at the man.

"Liam!" I scream getting the passengers' attention, Liam laughs.

"Liam?" I lower my voice this time.

"Yes baby it's me." He grins. Fuck.

"I can't believe you!" I hit his chest.

"Ouch, sorry just wanted to fool around with ya." He laughs again.

"I literally hate you." I can't believe he did that, but I'm so happy right now so fuck it. Before he says anything I grab him and start kissing him, hard.

"I love you." He says after letting go.

"I love you." I say back and snuggle closer to him.

I'm gonna visit my favorite places on earth, with my favorite person of all time, with the love of my life.

....

Aye it's done I can't believe this, thank you so much for reading this, voting and commenting. Ily all.

Go check out my new story, it's a Larry and you can find it on my page.

Stay awesome!