9.

-Zayn's pov-

Me and Liam are sitting on the bench next to the lake, my head on his shoulder, after I gave the blow job last night we just fell asleep on the couch while cuddling.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot." He says.

"Before I met you Harry said that you were dangerous, why?"

"I killed three people." He says and I quickly move my head and look at him with wide eyes. "What?!" I shout.

"Just kidding." He laughs and I hit his arm lightly, "It's not funny." I pout.

"You're so cute." He pinches my cheek.

"Stop." I blush.

"You're even cuter when you blush."

"Don't change the subject why would people say that you're dangerous?" I ask again.

"I was an addict." He sighs. I open my mouth to speak but he beats me to it.

"Look I'm not ready to talk about this yet, I'll tell you when I'm ready."

"Alright." I say.

After a few moments of silence he speaks again. "We should get back, wanna go hang out with Harry and Louis?"

"Yeah let's go."

....

Liam drives us to Louis' house, saying they'd probably be there. When we get there I reach to open the door but Liam stops me and pulls me to him.

"What?" I frown.

He kisses me softly on the lips, "You're so amazing Zayn I wish we had met in a different way." He whispers against my lips. Why can't we be like any other normal couple?

"I shouldn't have agreed to this." I say and put my hands on his chest to push him away but instead I fist his shirt in my hands. I don't have self control around him.

"Why?" He asks and moves his hands to my hair, playing with it.

"Because.."

"Because what? You can tell me."

Because I have feelings for you. I keep that to myself and say "It's just that I'm a peaceful person and I don't want drama." I say.

He suddenly moves away.

"Well, from now and then it's just business like we agreed to." He says and gets out of the car. I stay still, why did he get so worked up?

"Fuck my life." I say and leave the car, Liam is already in front of the door, he knocks when I stand next to him.

"Liam!" Louis throws himself on Liam after opening the door. Tackling him in hug.

"Oh my God Harry was right you two are fucking." He says and covers his mouth.

"Will you shut up and let us in?" Liam says, pushing Louis to the side and walks in.

"What's his problem?" Louis asks.

"I don't know uhm I found him at the lake house last night and we slept there." I lie, well It's half a lie.

"Ahaa." He smirks, obviously not believing me.

I ignore him and walk in, As soon as Harry sees me he walks over to me and hugs me tightly. "Can't.breathe." I manage to say.

"Sorry I was just worried." He says and I give him a smile, I feel Liam looking at me but I ignore that and sit on couch next to Harry, away from Liam.

"Apparently they were at the lake house." Louis says as he sits down on Harry's lap, they're cute.

"What lake house?" Harry asks, confused.

"Liam's lake house, God knows what they were doing." Louis says.

"Enough Louis! Zayn works for me and nothing more!" Liam stands up, face flushed and then he leaves the room.

"I'm so sorry Louis." I feel bad for Louis.

"It's alright go check on him, don't make him leave." I catch up on what's happening he got out of the house.

I hurry outside and when I pull he's standing in front of the car.

I walk to him slowly. "Liam." I barely whisper.

"Go back inside." He says without looking, I hate this side of him, not really.

I ignore him and walk closer to him. "Liam why are you doing this?"

"Leave me the fuck alone." He keeps his head to the side. I stand in front of him, and out of nowhere a wave of confidence hits me as I move my hands to his cheeks and make him look into my eyes.

"You can't deny what we have Liam, and I'm tired of hiding it." I move my face closer to his.

"I can't Zayn, I want to but I can't." Did he just say he wants to?

"Why?" I whisper and get closer and now I can feel his breath mixing with mine, we're both breathing heavily.

"I'm fucked up." He rests his hands around my waist.

"Let me fix you then." I say put my lips on his, not moving them, just touching his lips. It's not long before he grippes the back of my neck and starts kissing me, he tries to put his tongue in my mouth but I refuse, so he moves his hands to my butt, gripping it in both hands.

I jump so now my legs are around his waist and open my mouth for him, and soon as his tongue touches my mine I moan. Suddenly someone clears their throat behind us, I get down and move away from Liam.

"Uhm hi."

It's Tina.

....

It's short yet again, idk :/

Thank u for reading this <3 ly guys