7.

-Liam's pov-

After taking Zayn home, I head to the club because I wanna get wasted and forget what happened, I fucked up real bad, I wasn't supposed to kiss him. My stomach flatters and my heart starts to race just at the thought of him. I am so screwed.

I park my car then walk past the line to the club, walking in and heading straight to the bar.

"Three or four shots of vodka." I tell the bartender without looking at him.

"What's wrong Liam?" It's Tyler.

"Nothing, wanna get drunk and dance?" I'm only asking him this so he lets go of the subject.

"I'd love to but who's gonna cover up for me?" He asks.

"Call for anyone, bring a bottle of vodka and come to the dance floor." I tell him and leave.

A few minutes later Tyler walks towards me with a bottle of vodka in his hand, excitement obvious on his face. I take the bottle from his hand and start drinking, we just stand there, me drinking and him staring at me.

"Let's dance." I hand the bottle to a random girl next me and walk with him to the middle of the dance floor.

Tyler gives me his back and starts grinding on me, his ass on my crotch.

"I've waited so long for this, Li." He whispers as he leans the back of his head on my shoulder, this isn't working at all.

"Let's go to my place." I say in his ear.

"Gladly."

....

As soon as I open the door to my bedroom Tyler grabs my face and gets closer.

"I want you so bad Liam, I've always wanted you." His face gets closer with every word.

"Then take me." I say without thinking. I just want to get Zayn out of my mind, not that I like him or anything.

Tyler pushes me on the bed and straddles me, I flip us over and whisper in his ear "I'm the one in control." I say and start kissing him, picturing the taste of Zayn's lips.

....

*Next morning*

I wake up with a killer headache and a hand wrapped around my waist. Tyler, shit.

I try to pull his hand off of me without waking him up and obviously fail.

"Liam?" He opens his eyes.

"Look no one can know about this alright?" I say and put on my boxers and shirt.

"Sure, anytime you need me you know where to find me." He says and I'm disgusted with myself and with everything.

"Can you please leave?" Without saying anything he gets up from the bed and starts putting on his clothes.

"Last night was great Liam." He says and walk over to kiss me, I move my head to the side and he walks out of the room, probably upset but whatever he was just a fuck.

I walk to the bathroom and take a long shower. God I feel terrible, after getting dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt I head out.

Fuck my car is still at the club, I forgot that Tyler drove us down here by his car last night, thank god I'm rich.

I walk to the garage, getting in the car and start driving, hoping that no one would find me.

....

-Zayn's pov-

*two days later*

This week couldn't get any better could it? All I can think about is Liam, Liam and the kiss, which was with Liam.

Why would he just kiss me out of nowhere then tell me to forget about it? Why wasn't he showing any emotions when he saw Tina? Why did he tell me no strings attached and keeps on saying sweet nothings to me?

Millions of questions are in my head and I know the answer to none of them.

A knocking on the door pulls me out of my thoughts, I put the plate of salad down and go to get it.

"Louis?" I question as I open the door.
"Zayn I need your help."

"What's wrong Louis?" I ask, hoping  everything is okay.

"I'll tell you when we get to Harry's c'mon." He says and walks back to his car. He can't do that what the hell? I put my boots on and follow him, not caring that I'm in sweatpants and a t-shirt while it's freezing.

"Is Harry okay? What about Li? He's fine right?" I ask rushed as I get in the front seat.

"Harry is fine, Liam I don't know."

I stay silent for the rest of the ride, when we get to Harry's house, he's pacing back and forth.

"Where is Liam?" Harry asks as soon as he sees us, what the fuck is happening? 

"What do you mean?"

"Liam is been missing for two days and I thought we'd find him at yours." Louis says. "I thought that that's why you took two days off." Harry adds.

No no this can't be happening.

"Where the fuck could he be?" I shout.

"Zayn calm down we have to think, don't you know a place that he could possibly be at?" Louis says.

"When was the last time you saw him exactly?" I ask.

"Harry saw him at the club two nights ago." The night we kissed.

"How was he acting?" I look at Harry.

"He was dancing with a guy then they left together, he didn't seem like he was enjoying himself though." Harry says and looks away.

I ignore the dancing with a guy part.

"I'm taking you to my favorite place here, the only place where I can relax and feel..free."

He has to be there.

"Louis give me the keys, I think I know where he is." I say and Louis hands me his car keys.

"I'm coming with you." Louis say and before he moves Harry pulls him by his wrist and I head out.

When did my life become so stressful and complicated, and why do I care so much about finding Liam?"

....