6.

-Zayn's pov-

*Friday*

Today is the day I'm going to meet Liam's ex, he said that she doesn't know that he knows she's coming back, or that he's Louis' best friend, and he kept talking about how he used to love her and that she's so pretty but he's over her, I'm going to find out my way if that's true or not.

My doorbell rings, it's Liam and I couldn't be happier.

"Hi." I greet him with a smile as I open the door.

"Hey." He says and lets himself in.

"How are you?" He asks me after sitting down on the couch.

"I'm good, what about you?"

"Good." He smiles at me.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I ask.

"Louis said that she arrived yesterday, so today they're throwing a welcome party for her, and we're going."

"Okay, when does it star?"

"In half an hour." He says and I gasp.

"Fuck I have to get ready, bye, I mean see you, I mean... fuck." I curse and leave to the bedroom. I hear Liam laughing at me, whatever.

I get dressed into a blue dress shirt and black jeans, I do my hair, brush my teeth then put on some cologne.

"You look good." Liam says as I walk through the room.

"Thank you, shall we go?"

"Yeah let's go."

....

By the time we get to the party, it's packed and it's not even..I glance at my hand watch, it's 8:00, alright damn.

"Before we get in, you're my boyfriend since three months, and you work as my assistant and that's how we met, Tina, my ex-"

"All I need to know is her name, leave this to me, it's my job after all." He nods, "And the rest, got it." I say and open the door.

We walk to the door together, I stop him before we get in. "Did you tell Louis?" I question.

"Of course." He says.

"Alright, you can hold my hand, you know it'll be more.. believable." I say looking at the floor, seconds later I feel his fingers intertwined with mine, I look at him through my lashes and smile. Ignoring what I'm feeling.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Duh."

When we get inside, I feel so out of place, people are too fancy which is not my thing at all.

We walk to a table with only one guy sitting there.

"Hello guys." He says, the guy stands up and hugs him.

"Hey Louis, Zayn this is Louis my best friend, Louis This is Zayn, the one I told you about." Liam introduces us.

"Hey Louis, nice to finally see you." He furrows his eyebrows in confusion, but shakes my hand anyway.

"Zayn is Harry's best friend, Louis." Liam explains.

"Oh, why didn't you guys bring him then?" He says, disappointment clear in his voice, he's desperate isn't he?

"We don't want to deal with your sexual tension." Liam says and I hit his shoulder during my laughter. A habit I need to kick.

"Fuck you Payno." Louis says, face tomato red.

"No thanks." Liam smirks at him.

"Tina will be here any second, I can't wait to see her face when she sees you." Louis says.

"Yeah." Liam says looking everywhere but me, I can't wait to see her. Yay.

....

"Guys, guys she's here let me go get her, act surprised Liam." Louis says and goes to get her.

Seconds later, Louis approaches us with a girl talking to him and smiling, I can see from here that she's gorgeous but who cares.

I glance at Liam only to see him looking at me, he smiles, assuring me that he's alright. I give him a small smile then wait for Louis.

They walk closer to us, I keep my eyes or the girl, Tina or whatever. She notices us widening her eyes as soon as she sees Liam but then she tried to shake it off.

"Liam this is Tina, her father owns the company I told you about yesterday." Louis is a good actor.

"Oh I know Tina, been a while yeah?" He says through clenched teeth.

I put my arm around Liam's waist and lean a bit on his shoulder.

"Who is she babe?" I batt my eyelashes at him.

"I'm Liam's friend, Tina. Nice to meet you." Why lying?

"I'm his boyfriend, Zayn, nice to meet you too, Liam told me once about you, nothing important though that's why I don't remember you." I don't know what's gotten into me.

"Uhm, I'll be with Jess if you need me Louis." She says and goes to leave.

"Wait I'm coming with you." Louis says and follows her.

"We're leaving." Liam says and moves my hand from his waist.

I follow him to his car, nothing said until we get into the car.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"I don't know Zayn that wasn't what I imagined would happen." He says without looking at me. I feel like I upset him or something.

"Okay, did I do something wrong?"

"No." He just keeps staring ahead, showing no emotion.

"I thought you wanted to make her jealous." Nothing again.

"Liam?" I hate this.

Just as I'm about to speak again, Liam is on me, he straddles my lap and takes my face in his hands.

"You're so beautiful." Are the last words heard before he crushes his lips to mine.

I am too shocked to kiss back and I just don't know what the hell is happening?

"Kiss me back Zayn I know you want to too." He whispers in my mouth.

With that, I grab him by his neck and start kissing him. It feels like I'm about to explode but what will be getting out is flowers and stars because damn.

The kiss gets more heated and I feel him pulling his tongue out just a bit and he licks my bottom lip too gently, he's such a tease. I pull at the ends of his hair and he moans. Fuck.

Suddenly he gets off of me and goes back to the driver seat. And damn I want more. Why did he stop.

"Can you forget what just happened?"
"Wha-"

"I'm taking you home." He interrupts me and starts driving.

I'm so not letting this go.