13.

-Zayn's pov-

"Show me." I whisper in his ear.

He flips us over and leans close to my face. "How do you want me to show you?" He whispers right above my lips.

"Make love to me." I whisper and put my hands through his hair.

Without saying anything he touches his lips to mine and starts kissing me gently, just like the first time, he pulls his tongue out and licks my bottom lip slowly, teasing me and it is working.

He then bites the corner of my bottom lip and I open my mouth, letting him in, savoring the taste of him.

After a few minutes of just making out he pull away and stares at me and I stare back, both of our eyes full of lust and desire.

"You're so beautiful, too beautiful for a human being." He says and I blush.

He goes back to kissing me, moving from my lips to my jaw then down to my neck. He keeps kissing on the same spot, sure to leave a mark but I'm not complaining, definitely not.

I start unbutton his shirt and then slid it down his shoulders, keeping my hands on his neck. He slides his hand under my shirt, letting it roam my body. He pulls away again this time to take my shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room.

He makes sure not to leave one spot untouched by his lips or hands, and it feels so good. He then goes to kissing below my ear, finding my sweet spot, he sucks there for a while then blows air on it and I moan.
He takes his jeans off then mine and throws them both off of the bed, he then starts playing with the waistband of my boxers.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod, not trusting my voice.

He slowly takes it off, his eyes never leaving mine. Then I start feeling a bit insecure because it's been a while and this is not anybody this is Liam.

He must've sensed it because he looks down at my rock hard dick and takes it in his hand, just touching it.

"Fuck Liam take your boxers off." I say and he does as told and holy shit he's huge.

He leans down and starts kissing me once again, "Be mine?" He says and I shiver, I've always had a thing for this word.

"I already am." I say and pull his head down to kiss him.

"Turn over." He says and I do so, he puts his hand in front of my face. "Spit." He says and I start laughing.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Want me to go down and ask Louis for some?" He says, he gotta have it somewhere in the room but I'm so not waiting. So I spit on his hand and laugh again.

"Ready?" He asks as I feel his tip on my asshole.

"Fuck Liam yes." I say.

Seconds later he laces our fingers together then he thrusts inside me, it's all overwhelming, the pain, the pleasure and the fact that me and Liam are making love. Just thinking about it drives me crazy. Love.

"So beautiful." He whispers while kissing all over my back and he's movement becomes faster, after a few thrusts he hits that spot and I moan, "Shit Liam right there." I tell him. He keeps hitting the same spot until I'm on the edge.

"Z-zayn." Liam moans a loud moan which hits me right in the feels, and that does it for me, I come undone, all over the sheets.

I reach my hand behind me and grab his head and kiss him. "That's it babe." I whisper in his mouth and he finishes off. His load filling me.

He pulls out of me and lays besides me.

"That was the best feeling I've ever felt." I say and lay my head on his chest and intertwin our legs, not minding the sweat we're covered in.

"Yeah that was perfectly perfect." He says and kisses my cheek. Someone slap me to make sure I'm not dreaming.

"I have to tell you something Zayn." He says.

"No let's just enjoy the moment and cuddle." I tell him.

"But-" He starts and I shut him up by kissing him.

"Shut up." I whisper.

We lay there in peaceful silence and I just want to be here in his arms forever.

"Liam." I say and he looks down at me with a smile. "Yes, love?" He says and I blush.

"I love you too."

....

Love sucks I hate it.

Sorry it's short but two chapters in one day yesss.

Knock knock

Who's there

Ice cream

Ice cream who?

Ice cream if you don't let me in.

I'm so sorry u had to read this. Bye.