19.

Song for the chapter: I'm yours - Alessia Cara

-Zayn's pov-

"Hey Zayn wanna come over?" Harry asks after closing up the cafè.

"No man I have to go to Liam's, you should go and talk to Louis yeah?" I say and we start walking towards our cars.

"I don't want to talk to him." He says.

"Stop acting childish and just go talk to him, maybe he has an explanation you never know." I say.

"Maybe, not today though."

"As you like, see you later." I say and open my car.

"See you." He says and walks past me, it won't be long til they're on good terms, they're like a power couple. I smile to myself, get in the car and start driving.

I hope Liam is in a good mood.

....

I pull into Liam's parking lot and sit in the car for a bit, thinking about how am I going to tell Liam about last night, it's not a big deal right? I mean I didn't kiss back.

You almost did. A voice in the back of my head reminds me. But I didn't ugh.

I groan and leave the car. I walk up to the door and knock on the door. One time, two times, three times. There's no answer so I decide to see if the door is open. And it is so I just let myself in.

Since he didn't answer he is probably upstairs in his bedroom or in his office. I head upstairs, he's not in his bedroom so I head to the office, I open the door slowly.

He's too caught up in his work to notice my appearance so I walk to his disk and stand in front of it. Seconds later he looks up at me, his eyes widening.

"Zayn?" He asks and I laugh.

"Yeah, sorry didn't mean to scare you." I say.

"It's alright come here." He says and points to his lap after spinning the chair a bit.

I walk over to him and sit on his lap.

"I missed you." He says.

"I missed you more." I say and kiss his cheek. "For how long have you been working baby?" I ask.

"Two hours I think." He says.

"That's too long, c'mon go take a shower and change while I make us dinner yeah?" I say and he pouts, damn it Liam stop I'm already dying to kiss you, but I can't.

"Stop acting cute and get your ass up." I say and get up, walking out of the office and heading downstairs to make us something to eat.

....

About half an hour of cooking the pasta is almost done, while waiting for it to be done I feel Liam's arms wrap around me from behind, I automatically lean into his touch, it's like a habit now. And this is one of the best feelings in the world. I feel safe for the first time in my life.

I turn around and hug him as tight as I could.

"Is something wrong?" He asks and hugs me even tighter.

"No I just love you." I say. And I almost kissed someone else.

I shake my head and move away. "The pasta should be ready by now, go sit on the table." I say.

"Okay babe." He says and goes to the table while I put the pasta in two plates. I put them on the table and sit down.

"I hope it's good." I smile at him. He tries it and nods his head, I smile wider.

"It's perfect, I thought you didn't like cooking." He smirks.

"Just because it's you and it will not be happening a lot." I say and start eating, it's actually quite good.

"We'll see." He says and goes back to eating. The rest of the meal is silent. When we're done I take the plates and put them in the sink, then I go back and sit back down.

"So, we should really start planning our trip baby don't you think?" Liam asks.

"Yeah bur there's something you need to know first." I say.

"What is it love?" He asks.

"So you know how I told you I'm going out with Harry and an old friend last night." I say and he nods.
"Well we did and you see he was all excited and acting weird but I shrugged it off."

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Well then I went to the bathroom and a minute later he came after me and he-" I stop and look at Liam, his expression is unreadable.

"He what? What did he do?"

"He started talking some weird shit and then he kissed me." I say and close my eyes, as if I'm afraid of his reaction, maybe I am.

A few seconds pass and he doesn't say anything, it's that bad?

I open my eyes and look at him, he's looking away and his expression is still unreadable.

"Liam?" I ask.

"Did you enjoy it?" He suddenly asks.

I clear my throat and shake my head. "No Liam, it barely happened I pushed him away, I almost kissed back but I pushed him away I-"

"You almost kissed back?" He asks and his anger starts showing.

"But I didn't Liam I didn't, I was just missing you and feeling so out of place and I don't know what's gotten into me." I say. I feel like crying but I don't and I won't.

After a few seconds of his unbearable silent put my hand over his and try to lace our fingers together, but he pulls away.

"Leave." He says. What?

"Liam-"

"I said leave." He says again, so I do. I stand up and leave the kitchen, not taking a look at him because I know he's hurt, because of me.

I walk down the hall, just when I'm almost at the door I hear Liam's footsteps, so I stop walking but I don't turn around. Seconds later I'm being pushed into the wall, hard.

"Open your eyes." He says. More like demands and I open them, I can't read his expression and that's killing me.

"You are mine Zayn, mine." He says and starts kissing my neck, and he keeps biting and nibbling on the same spot. "And everyone will know that, okay?" He says and I nod, not trusting my voice.

"Say that your mine."

"I'm yours, only yours and I don't want anyone else." I say after taking a long needed breath.

"I'm gonna mark you mine, I'm gonna mess you up tonight." He whispers in my ear and I moan.

I take his face between my hands and try to kiss him but he stops me.

"You're just going to obey my orders tonight." He says and pushes me further into the wall and I whimper.

"Turn around."

"Wha- here?" I ask.

"Yes here, do you mind?" He smirks. Fuck it.

"Not one bit." I say and turn around.

It's gonna be a long night and I'm not complaining.

....

Sorry if there's any mistakes.