Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is my first time writing a book i don't know if you would like it but let me know if you think its shit.
🙂🙈

Jennifer
"Jennifer can you work late tonight" Lily yell from in kitchen she nice and my only friend

"Yeah, I don't mind" I wore my apron going over to me section.

When I got to my table there was two men and the most adorable kid ever sitting with them"

Hello I'm Jennifer, can I take your order?"

When I ask what they would like, they stop talking and stare at me like a rare meat. "What did you say..........Miss Jennifer?" Said the one with the green eyes

"I said what can I get you today"

"Oh I would like pancake, eggs, bacon and a coffee thank you!" he smile

"and you sir what would you and this little sweetie like??"

I turn and smile at the boy who smile toothless to me. The other man is still staring at me with aww expression.

"sir, are you ok?" I ask worried

"oh yeah I'm fine thank you and I'll just a glass of milk for my son and I'll have the same thing he's having" pointing at his friend who had a weird smile on his face I thought.

"ok then I be right back with your order" I said walking away I think my face is red from blushing.

Vincent

I watched her as she continued serving the people. She looked really fragile and sad while men were looking at her with lust while some were undressing her with their eyes. She's beautiful, big chocolate brown eyes, she has all the right curve in the right places where I can hold on to...wait what am I thinking she's not mine I thought.

"Hey man, are you ok you look like you're in a daze" said my best-friend since birth.

"yeah I'm fine, I was lost in my thoughts sorry" shaking my thoughts away

"Not me you have to say sorry to its lovely girl that took you order a minute ago" with a knowing smile.

"I think Gabe likes her I haven't seen him smile at any woman not even his nanny" looking down at him and he's still looking after her with a smile.

"Isn't that right little one" I said to Gabe while ignoring Alex with his stupid smile.

Gabe suddenly starts to laugh both me and Alex look up to see Jennifer coming back with our breakfast and a baby cup for Gabe I'm guessing.

"Here you go guys and this for the little guy here" she said handing Gabe the baby cup smiling while Gabe is just giggling and staring lovingly.

"Thank you Miss Jennifer" Alex said with a stupid smirk, I know what he's doing.

"No its just Jennifer no miss, will that be all for you guys" she said looking between me and Alex

"No that's all thank you" I finally had courage to say with a smile

She smile back at me with beautiful dimples, she makes me speechless just by looking at her. Suddenly she stop when some girl came to our table with a very horrible voice.

"Hey fatty don't just stand there talking with the costumers get back to work. Sorry about this fat cow what can I do for you handsome men" the girl purring at us. When I look over to Jennifer she was looking down at her feet leaving. "no we don't need from you because the girl you just insulted did a good and you didn't have to said that to her also she not fat she thick which you don't have. So if you'll excuse me I would to eat breakfast thank you" I said looking back at my food, I heard her huff and walk off. I look up to see Alex looking at me with a smirk.