1D boyxboy one shots

So here's a larry. (Marcel!Harry, Famous!Louis)

Marcel is in love with louis and they're together, louis just doesn't know it.

........

Before Harry goes to school he always puts his hair back with tons of hair gel and hair wax. Puts on his way too strong glasses with a beige buttoned up shirt and a brown vest. He knows he looks like a geek but he never found time or energy to change his style when there aren't even fellow gay boys at his school.

Every morning Harry has to take the bus to school because his family doesn't have the money to pay for a car or his license.

He was almost the only one in his age on the bus, besides this weird creepy guy who smells like cheese and onions.

There was this one girl two years younger that him to wich he could still talk. She was really smart he thought and it was like she was in his age. And she was really pretty, if Harry was straight he would be pretty into her. But he wasn't. Straight I mean.

Once in school a bully came up behind him. "Ay Marcel!" Yeah no one ever talked to him so they just called him 'marcel' or whatever because they didn't know his real name. " How was your day, Marcey?" A fake sweet voice came up. Harry ignored the people around him to make his way to class. "Don't fucking ignore me, faggot! I fucking talked to you. You need to change your additude, I think." Harry kept ignoring them. Soon enough he was, as if he hasn't excepted it, pushed into the lockers. "Every fucking one in this schools hates you. Your fucking additude doesn't help! Fucking understood, Marcel?" Harry nods to save himself from more beating up and calling names. He was let go and strolls of to class.

The rest of his school day was pretty awesome he thinks. He was just bumped into the shoulder once and when he tripped because of his clumsiness everyone laughed at him. But that's not too bad, right?"

He walked home because he always thinks the bus rides back are too full and hums to some one direction song.

At that he was really shocked because he didn't remember it the whole day. Today was the signing! The day he dreamed of so many times. He lets the imagines float his mind once more before he starts running towards his house.

He opens the door and kinda fell up the stairs screaming: "Mum hurry up! 1D signing starts in 4 hours and I have to be there like... NOW!"

He quickly stripped out off his clothes taking a little longer with his trousers because they are fucking skinny and jumped under the shower.

He stood in front of his wardrobe not knowing what to wear after finding out he ran out of hair gel. He cried out in frustration let himself fall onto bed and hid his face in his hands. "what wrong sunshine?" Gemma poked her head through the door. "Oh Gem, I'm probably already too late and I still have no idea what to wear and my hair wax is empty and everything is just frustrating." Harry rambled. Gemma chuckled a little bit, stood up and went to his wardrobe.

She threw a blue buttoned up shirt with white dots and his favourite black skinnys at him. "Here, put these on and when your ready I'll help you with your hair.

"Thank you so so so much Gemma, I don't know what I'd do without you." Harr hugged her when they were ready. "No problem, baby brother. Now go get your boyfriend." She winked. "Louis' not my boyfriend!" Harry wrinkled his nose a little. Not at the thought of being with THE Louis Tomlinson though but at the thought that he never would have a

change at him.

Harry and his mother went to the car and drove to the mall.

Harry was a little bit shocked to see so many girls at once and they looked at him like he was fresh meat, but he didn't expect anything else.

He stood in the line behind a nice short girl who he had a nice talk with. Her name was Louise and her favourite was Louis, too.

He was almost at the table with the boys and his exitement rose at every step. It was Louise's turn and he got ready to see the his idols when some security guard stiod

in front of him and said "Sorry guys but the time is over. We apologize that you had to wait so long for nothing, but at the table there you can buy some already signed merch." Harry felt like crying. He turned aroung and let a tear fall down his cheek, when he heard louis say "Come on let the guy there through. He was the only boy today." So he was grabbed by the shoulder and the man turned him around, after he got to wipe the tears away and make him look decent again.

First he passed Niall he put his CD on the table and Niall signed it Harry said thank you and Niall said something along the lines "Nice to see a boy Directioner 'ere. You were really lucky, huh?" Harry nodded shyly and went over to Liam. Niall passed him the CD and Liam chatted a little with him, too. Zayn was next and Harry prepared himself to meet Louis. His dream was about to finally come true. Zayn passed the CD over and Harry went to Louis. "H-hi Lou-Louis."Harry squiked, manly of course. "Hey Love." Louis smiled sweetly at him and Harry was ready to die. "H-how are you?" He almost facepalmed himself because of how many fans probably used this question before. "Haha I'm fine. Funny how you are the first one to ask today. Seems like the fans don't really care." Louis joked and oh wow his laugh is even better in real live. "What's your name, sweetheart?" "H-Harry." Harry smiled slightly up at him. "Nice to meet you Harry." Louis stood up and before Harry could wrap his head about what he is going to do, he already went around the table wrapped Harry into a tight hug. "L-Likewise" Harry felt Louis hand in his back pocket. Sneaky Bastard. Louis patted his shoulder slightly and let go. Harry took his CD and called his mother.

When Harry got Home his smile still wasn't able to be wiped off his face and he was really tired so he stripped of of his clothes when he saw a little piece of paper on the floor.

" call me x 01*********4. Louis;) "

..........

Don't be so hard with me this is the first one shot to be posted in this book and I know it's probably really short and full of mistakes because I didn't mistake read it, but I really tried so I hope you enjoyed it a little. If you have any Requests please tell me because that would really make me update faster I think.

'em