Mine 8

Copyright © 2010 Alexandra-Patricia Pusca 

§§§ 8 §§§

Liam and Jeremy walked in silence towards an elevator. Jeremy followed his lord, because he was his lord too, without daring to say anything else. He knew that the only thing he could do, before he died, was to beg for the girls lives. His didn't matter anymore. Theirs did.

Liam confidently walked inside the elevator, waiting for Jeremy to follow him.

He wanted to take the boy inside one of the offices from the superior levels, so nobody could hear them. Those were sound proofed rooms and he knew better than to let anybody know about the bond between him and the girl before he claimed her. He had to work quickly and efficiently. He was ready to kill whoever stood in his way of getting what he wanted, needed, like a human needs air in order to survive.

So he stayed beside Jeremy in awkward silence until they finally got inside one of the farthest offices on the third floor's hallway.

Jeremy entered inside the room hesitantly; afraid of what it might happen.

"Take a seat!" Liam ordered, after closing the huge massive door of the office.

After a few agonizingly long minutes of silence, the pureblood analyzing him through narrowed eyes as if he was contemplating how to kill him, Jeremy finally decided to speak.

"I'm terribly sorry for what I said. I never imagined who you actually were. I apologize for that, but, even if you kill me, which you have every right to do, please, I'm begging you, don't kill the girls!" he pleaded, taking Liam by surprise which made him laugh due to the stupidity of the boy's request. He obviously didn't know what he discovered tonight, but, nevertheless his plea was hilarious. As if someone could harm her, let alone kill her after what he discovered. They did not stand a chance. They would not dare to try, but even if they were stupid enough and tried, he would murder them so savagely that they won't be able to identify their bodies not even after their teeth.

It felt good, but strange to laugh after such a long time. God, his emotions were everywhere.

The boy had no idea for how long he waited for this day to come and he would never have dreamt to meet her in a place like this, let alone for her to be a human.

Now he was more than pleased for coming at the party.

"You are very funny, kid" Liam said, confusing Jeremy even further.

"I'll let you live if you give me what I want..." Liam explained with a cold voice, leaving no other arguments for discussions.

Jeremy didn't know how to react to that proposition, because he couldn't understand what Liam wanted from him. He was the last descendant of the Harvey Clan, one of the most powerful black purebloods, well except from... no he could not think about them. He had everything he would ever want. What could a mere child, because, compared to Liam, he was a child, give him?

"With all due respect, I don't understand what I could give you. I'm sure that you have anything you could ever want..."

"Nothing compares to this" Liam said contemplatively stopping Jeremy's mumbling.

"Then tell me what can I do and I shall do it" Jeremy promised eagerly.

"All in good time... now, tell me more about the girls!" Liam ordered with a very serious tone of voice.

Jeremy wanted to know why this pureblood wanted to find more about the girls, but he didn't dare to question him. Not when everything could go to hell in mere seconds.