He's so bad but he does it so well

Julia's POV

In the morning Dan and I went to my house to gather up my stuff and tell my parents that I am moving in with Dan. When we got to my hous emy dad didn't seem very happy that I bought a boy and that I was moving in with him, but my mum said that I could move in with him as long as I still call every day, I dont understand why as I was moving a couple streets further. Dan helped me pack and every so often he would kiss me. I woul've never even in my wildest dreams thought that I would be dating and moving in with Dan. When we had all my stuff we said bye and left to go unpack at Dan's house, I was going to share his room, we started to unpack and when Dan said that he wants to tell his fans that we are together I  got a bit worried, what is the danosaurs hate me. Phil came in and started to help us. " Phil are you sure that you dont mind me living here" he said" I am sure, but can you do two things for me the first is film a video with me and second can you take care of Dan" I nodded. When we unpacked all three of us filmed a video for Phil's channel introducing me as their new roomate and one for Dan's saying that I am his girlfriend. We waited for comments as I needed to see if people liked me . The first comment said' eww Dan deserves better'I faced Dan and said that I knew that this would happen but then there were many other comments saying things like I am so happy for you,ohh you are so cute together. That made me feel so much better.

Dan's POV

I am glad that people like her cause I love her and I will show her how much I love her. I took her into my bedroom and started to kiss her and then it became something more than just kissing,we were having a full on makeout session. In the morning we had breakfast in bed Phil kindly made it and said that we are such a cute couple. I feel so happy that Phil likes me and Julia together. Julia got dressed and we went to costa and she went to the toilet and a crazy hater sat next to me in Julia's seat and started to kiss me, I was trying to pull away and when Julia came back she saw us. She let me explain and she believed me but she wouldnt take my kiss. We didnt speak all the way home until the evening she said " I cant live without you" and she started kissing me on the sofa. Phil saw us but he didnt mind. Then he came in and shouted "You guys stop eating each other's faces and listen" we stopped and waited for Phil to continue" Your ship name Jan is one of the most popular tags on tumblr look at some of this cute fan art, you guys have to do a tumblr tag"...

Hey Guys

I hope you enjoyed this part please comment any suggestions Thank you for reading as I have reached 100 reads it may not be much but is a giant achievement

Love Julia

The gameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara