Forty Nine

Joe would be flying out early the next morning but in England it would be late in the afternoon, he would be arriving around dinner time. He was a little nervous because he wouldn't know anyone but he knew it was for the best. They would all be getting up to see him off even Willa and Colton who had gotten to know Joe over the time, Demi was thankful he had so much support even when he was going through what he was. Kean would be coming under the condition that he had a nap when he got home from kindergarten, it would only be this one time. They didn't know how long Joe would be gone for and how much he would miss but they would keep in contact, Emily would try and film Elliot reaching his milestones if she could and Demi would keep him updated with the pregnancy, they were planning for him to come home for a little while around Demi's due date so he could whiteness the birth of his second child.

"Joe please don't come back with an English accent." Emily stated Joe laughing as he took Elliot from her, Elliot was pleased laying his head on his shoulder.

"I wouldn't mind that." Demi stated leaning up kissing his lips leaving a smile on Joe's face.

"Guys please I think it's clear you weren't meant to have a sex life." Willa joked Demi slapping her on her arm before wrapping her arms around Joe's middle Joe's arms snaking back around her once Emily took Elliot from him able to feel her bump pressed against his middle. She was proud of him doing what he was doing.

"We'd best be going Joe." Denise stated as she entered the room with Nick. Joe nodded his head giving Willa a hug then Colton then Carter and Kean. Kean was a little stroppy that he was leaving but Joe knew he'd come around. He then left the house with the others waving a last goodbye to Kean and Carter from the car.

Once they arrived they got Joe sorted, his baggage now away keeping one bag for the plane ride. He was now in the seating area well on time but he wanted to spend plenty of time saying goodbye to everyone, he didn't want to rush it.

"Look after Elliot, I want my son in one piece when I get home." Joe joked as he hugged Emily it not taking long for her to hug him back beginning to feel emotional. They had been best friends since the age of seven, he would always be her best friend. Joe said a goodbye to Elliot even though he didn't understand what was going on, he gave his younger brother a hug not having seen much of him and he was already going. He was just glad that his mother was coming with him, he wasn't trusted to fly alone and Harvey couldn't fly.

"Come on, let them say goodbye." Denise stated Joe and Demi thankful as they all left them alone. Joe sighed bringing Demi into his arms Demi sobbing slightly as she hit his chest.

"I'll be back before you know it." Joe whispered in her ear.

"I'm just going to miss you so much." Demi mumbled not attempting to wipe her eyes, Joe's shirt were soaking them up. He was holding back his own tears.

"I'll miss you too." Joe answered Demi leaning up kissing him gently Joe kissing her back as their eyes shut. The kiss had as much passion into it as they could add into it but they didn't let it go too far knowing it wasn't the right place. Joe pulled away by only a couple of inches desperate to be close to her not knowing when he would see her again. She wouldn't be able to fly for a while.

"Get better Joe." She whispered caressing his cheek gently as they both cried.

"I love you." He spoke in a slight whisper Demi closing her eyes to try and prevent more tears from leaving her eyes.

"I love you too Joe." Joe kissed her again Demi kissing him back as her arms wrapped around his neck their tears mixing. They only pulled away when Joe's flight to London was called Demi crying a little bit harder. They didn't say anything to one another but Joe grabbed his bag as Denise came over, he kissed Elliot's head one last time before following his mom to the gate. He turned around to them one last time tears streaming down his face.

Demi, Nick and Emily watched as he disappeared.