chapter 29 - Encouragement and Lovingly

An enormous chapter ahead:

Hailey's P.O.V.

"Ugh! Screw this. " I mumbled, closing the maths book shut. Solving equations is not an easy thing to do when your loud mind would refuse to shut its hole.

Especially when you have a lot going on your mind.

It had been almost two weeks since Ross asked me to be his girlfriend, and it has been almost two weeks since we barely saw each other.

He's been so busy lately, he missed a lot in school. We actually face time when he's at the set.

Moreover, he sometimes creeps up my windows at night to sing to me to sleep. Which is the cutest thing ever, because I sometimes sing with him uncontrollably with my eyes shut.

If not, he wakes me up in the morning before he leaves.

I honestly miss him more than ever, i know he does too. But he always makes it up with his little cute actions.

My phone buzzed as Ross' voice rang through my ear. It was Charlotte calling.

"Hello?" I spoke through the phone.

"Hailes! It's been long."

I rolled my eyes, playing with the pen's lock. "Yeah, like two hours since you last called. "

"Ughhh, still seems long to me." She groaned out.

"Whatcha doin', bitch? "

"Not much, just finished history homework, and I was surfing the net. Did you know that there are actually a lot of archaeology colleges? "

"Yup," I sighed . "I was actually thinking of signing up for one. But, I keep on hesitating. My parents and Ross are very encouraging but it feels like a very long step into a whole different direction, and it's overwhelming just thinking about my future. "

"Don't worry, potato. We've got time to go over our decisions, no rush." She laughed making me smile slightly.

A, somehow, loud gasp, coming from her almost broke my eardrum. "Speaking of rush, prom's in a few days. You heard about that? "

"Yeaaaah," I dragged, "who cares anyways? "

"Who cares?" She screamed, "the boy hasn't asked you yet, has he?"

"Char, Ross has been really, really busy lately. He barely visits school, so he pretty much never knew about it. I can't make a big deal about that -"

"Are you saying that you don't like going to prom? " she cut me off in her famous 'duh' tone.

"Well, not that I wouldn't love going to one....." I squinted my eyes, waiting for her response, to have my attention grabbed from the window.

It made a weird noise, like it was hit by something. A rock hit it, startling me out yet again. "What was that?" She said through the phone.

I leaned up to see Ross, searching for pepples around my garden. "It's Ross."

"tell me everything later. Talk to you soon. " she gushed before hanging up. I chuckled at her dorkiness, setting the phone.

Opening the window, I smiled at the messy - haired boy, seeing him return the gesture.

"What are you doing blondie?" I laughed resting my elbows on the porch. "It's almost midnight. "

"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun! Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,Who is already sick and pale with grief That thou her maid art far more fair than she," he called out a verse from his addictive movie, Romeo and Juliet.