BONUS CHAPTER

Hailey's P.O.V.

I waited on the line, eagerly hoping Charlotte would answer. My eyes were puffed, red, and tired from crying so hard. All I was worried about was me telling Ross. How can I tell my best friend, whom is also my boyfriend, that I'm going to be a thousand miles away from him for god knows how long?

"Hey Hailes," She finally answered, making me sigh in relief. "Hey, you got a special mail today?"

"Yes," she said before a long pause occurred, "now please don't be mad at me for not telling you it was in London. "

"You knew it was in London? Charlotte, I spent a whole day just thinking about this. Why didn't you tell me?" I pouted, biting my nails.

"Hailey, please just calm down," she paused yet again, taking a long deep breath. "You know how this college is one of the most famous archaeology colleges all around the world, right? "

"Yeah."

"And you know how both of us wanted to proceed our fort in this so badly, yeah?" She asked, trying to convince me as I rolled my eyes, humming.

"And you know how hard it's gonna be, leaving my parents, Jason, and Ross," I replied making her let out another deep sigh.

"You will keep in touch with-"

"It's not going to be the same, Char. I can't go on without seeing them for at least one year. I can't stand not being near Ross, hell, I can't sleep without him, now."

"He's the one who encouraged you into this, all you have to do is have a long talk with him. And being the Ross I know, it will be hard for a couple of hours, maybe a day, before he gets everything going on easily. He'll wait for you, Hailey. He loves you," she said, making me chew on my lip.

"Alright. I'll go knock on his, and try to ease everything out. It's not gonna be hard, right? "

"Calm down, you're chatting with me like a baby," she chuckled softly making me smile, "talk to me later and tell me how it all went alright?"

"Alright. bye," I called before she hung up. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath, holding the acceptance letter, and heading downstairs.

"Hey mom," I called out from the kitchen, as she handed me a waffle.

"Hey, you going to tell Ross the news?" She asked sitting on the counter stool. I nodded softly making her smile. "I'm so proud of you, baby. You went far."

I sniffed hugging her, "thanks, mom. I will be back by dinner, is that alright? And by the way, I just finished sorting the storage room out. Everything's perfect including the laundry. "

She kissed my cheek, nodding as I got to the main door. She waved before I walked off to the Lynch's, ringing their door bell. It shortly answered revealing the hot mess of a blond.

"Hey, snowy," he smiled making my heart race.

His smile slowly faded at my state, bringing his hands to rub my cheek softly. "What's wrong? "

"C-can we talk?" I stuttered. Making him nod, taking my hand and guiding me up to his room.

"Why were you crying?" He asked softly, as we got into the room and onto the bed.

He sat down, pulling me up on his lap, before I removed the paper out of my pocket.

I handed it to him as he took it, looking at me in confusion.

His eyes darted back to the paper while his hand held onto my waist for support.

He scanned through the paper, a smile cracking slowly on his beautiful face, brightening his features.