Chapter 20- Feelings Eruption

Hailey's P.O.V.

"Just one more period and torture is over," I thought writing down notes of our last period of the week. Me and Ross were writing like maniacs. Who wouldn't when they know a life time experience is about to occur in a secret waterfall where an old diary was found?

The bell rang as i sprinted of the class and into my locker to collect my books, to be interrupted by a bitch.
Correction: The bitch, Jessica .

"Hey, " she slammed my locker shut, looking at me in the eyes, "stay away from my boyfriend, " she said placing her hands on her hips. "Whom is supposed to be......" i replied zipping my backpack.

"Ross. He doesn't deserve a bitch," she said waving her hand on me. "Well, then," I paused, "I'm sorry to hear that he doesn't deserve you."

"Wait, what? " she said in the most irritating tone ever. I walked turning to look at her one last time. "Bye, bitch," I waved heading to the school gate.

Ross has told me a lot about Jessica. 3 years ago she dated Riker, a time where she wasn't the bitch. Although he told me she still was one, but not the one.

Riker accepted all of her flaws, he loved her. A lot.

he thought she loved him back, but whenever she mentioned her love to him, it was like poison escaping her lips. She used him in a bery hurtful way By cheating on him, she broke his heart not feeling a tiny bit of guilt.

It took time for Riker to move on, but thankfully he finally did after he saw Ruby. No one actually knows their status, it's understandable since Ruby has Lexi .

Ever since, Ross told me Jessica has been behind him. It was clear she was trying to date them for money and fame. That's why they were furious when she flirts with any of them.

Boys who don't run behind girls. That's something weird for me, in Egypt a grandmother can be hit on.

I walked out the school gate spotting Ross just behind it. "Come on, I can't hold it anymore, " he said grabbing my hand and running .

We jugged a good 10 minutes, and soon started walking. "What the heck is that?" He said as I stopped to hear a faint noise coming from my backpack.

I opened the back and took off my phone, where a song was playing. " Oh my god, the phone probably lost half of the battery charge because of this." I said face palming.

"Oooooh, I love that song," he danced walking carefree. "You dont say. Burn is one of my faves.." I walked as we sang the lyrics.

I ran doing a cartwheel, with a back handspring then jumped back in a back tuck. "Woah, someone is energetic on their birthday, " Ross said following behind me into the bushes.

"Look at the birds," I said pointing up as we entered the waterfall. "the place is glowing ," he replied looking at the waterfall. the song paused, followed by Edd Sheeran's, thinking out loud.

"i really love this song. " i said setting the phone on the bench. "It's something you do, you think out loud sometimes. "

I blushed placing a hair strand behind my ear. I looked at the sky above, "looks like it's going to rain, " I said taking my lens off. "Favorite weather on a birthday? Mother nature must love you. " i chuckled as he moved a hand in midair "may I have this dance?" He said as I opened my mouth to confess another thing.

"I've never slow danced before, I'll probably step on your shoe."

"Don't worry, I can teach you," he
Grabbed the phone to replay the song.
"Let me take your hand," he said smiling letting his hand out.