chapter 1: its not that easy

Hailey's (P.O.V)

"Oh my God, the view is breathtaking," my brother Jason gushed as he looked out the window with his wide hazel eyes.

"Remind me why we're here again mom?" I asked as sadness overtook me. I already miss my friends and its been less than a day.

"Sweety, come on, im sure you'll stay strong. Plus, aren't you excited about trying new experiences? I promise it will be great,"

"Definitely. California is great Hailes. You'll love it, " dad started from the back seat.

Being transferred from a continent to another was not a way to enjoy my teenage years...

The only benefit I actually gained was staying close to dad, but again, I don't know what exactly could happen.

For whoever knows...I could make true friendship, or maybe even meet the love of my life.

"Guys, it's not that easy, it's like I'm changing my entire life, I'm having new experiences all of a sudden. It's not healthy. "

"Oh Hailey, don't make things bigger than it seems. You'll be able to make new friends," mom responded while stroking my long brown curls.

"And don't forget our 'soon to be' neighbors," Jason said while i raised my eyebrows to him.

"What?" He chuckled

"You know we will be living in a neighborhood full of celebrities, right?" I said with a light chuckle.

"Oh shoot, i forgot that part," he face palmed.

"The fact that we will be living next to famous people is.... I don't know, weird?"

"Yeah I would call it that. At least I hope they'll be nice."

"Me too, " I sighed imagining what could possibly be caused with worldwide famous people around us.

"Oh don't you worry Hailes, you'll always have me, "

I flashed him a smile and hugged him.

"Thank you jay."

"Anytime."

"Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking, please fasten your seatbelt and prepare to land in five minutes. And thank you for flying with us. "

Well, there goes nothing.
.
.
(A/N) okay so this is the first chapter
I KNOW it's short. But well it's the first one. I promise the next ones are gonna be as long as you guys want
Vote and comment
Love youuuu