Chapter 10- love struck

Riker's P.O.V.

"Then the dog started barking, .......and everyone was frightened," I said between laughs as me, Ross, Delly, and Hailey got into my car, as the others went into Jason's.

"The waiter's face was full of food. That dog was a wreck," Ross said closing the car's back door. "You think? I was standing on top of the chair, screaming, " Rydel said as I glanced at Hailey who was beside Ross at the back. She was silent laughing, clutching her stomach through the red dress.

"Ugh, are you okay? I asked.her patting on her shoulder. She just nodded throwing her head to the front. She then let out a yelp through the laugh as her head hit my seat. Everyone joined her laughs.

"OH MY GOD, I can't breath," she said still laughing clutching her stomach even harder. I already had tears in my eyes due to the laughter. She then suddenly pulled up a serious face which caused Ross to hit the window with his fist, laughing.

"The weird thing is that Rocky proceeded with his meal, he didn't give a shit," Rydel said chuckling lightly as our laughs died. "The dog was running through my legs that I tripped over," Ross said as I started the ignition bringing the car to life.

"Uh, Yeah you tripped, over ME, and damn I was crushed, " Hailey said chuckling which caused Ross to raise his hands in defense, laughing. "Blame the dog."

"Although it was a total wreck," I said chucking making a turn to the right, "I had fun tonight, especially with you and Jason." I looked at Hailey from the front mirror to see her smiling. "Why don't we spend the rest of the night at ours? We can watch a movie or something ," she said as I turned to our street.

"That would be fun! " Rydel chirped turning to face her.

-------

Hailey's P.O.V.

we parked going out of the car as I brushed the back of my dress and ringed the door bell. Jason's car was already parked and a lot of talking was heard from inside so I was guessing mom and dad thought ahead of us and invited them in.

Ruby then opened the door smiling. "Guys this is Ruby, my aunt. call her Ruby. She's only 21. "Ruby these are Rydel, Riker and Ross." they all smiled and greeted with a hey, except for Riker. He just stood there as if he was struck. His jaw hanging and his eyes sparkly. I don't know what has gotten into him.

Ruby then went into a deep talk with Rydel as they walked of to the couch by my parents.

"Riker? Riiikeeeer," Ross waved his hands in front of Riker's face. He never budged, not even flinsh a tiny bit, as his eyes were sealed on Ruby

I then went to the kitchen and brought a cup of water to return back and see Ross shaking the shit out of Riker but he just looked at Ross and back at Ruby. I then poured the water on his hair making him yelp and jolt up.

"Yeash," he said jumping. "Sorry, you zoned out, " I said chuckling.

"You could've tried something else," he said shaking his now soaked hair.

"We did, I was screaming into your ears," Ross said smirking as riker sat next to Rocky in the living room.

Ross'P.O.V.

"I wanna show you something," Hailey said smiling as she ran upstairs. I followed her to the bedroom door. She opened it and walked in.

Her room was nice. She had a wooden brown bed, with craved designs on the front and the thin sides. A matching closet was on the right side of the bed and her desk was right below the window that had a chiffon red curtain hanging loosely to the sides and another white one that outlined it. She only had one poster above her bed that said 'Every champion was once a.contender that refused to give up' on it.