The Fight

Third Person's POV

Hiro woke up and found himself at the hospital. "Good morning sir," said the nurse.
"Is (Y/N) okay ? Have the doctor checked her ?" Hiro asked the nurse. "She's okay, but she'll have powers. And don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her," said the nurse. Hiro than left the hospital sadly.

*Timeskip*

Hiro was now in his room. He was surprised to see his friends - Jack and Hiccup - glaring at him. "Hey, guys, why so upset ?" Hiro asked them nervously. "Did you just clone Tadashi ?" said Jack while glaring and folding his arms at Hiro. "Yeah, why ?" Hiro said raising an eyebrow.
"Why don't you tell us Hiro ? You're not supposed to keep secrets from us," said Hiccup a little bit angry. "Yeah," said Jack. "Why," he glared. "Look guys, you all are happy with Astrid and Elsa. Why should I bother you ? Besides, it is good that you guys might take a break -" Hiro was cut by Hiccup. "Hiro what are you thinking ?! We're not gonna stop. All we need is just to bring the L.I.O.N. and E.A.G.L.E. together. Elsa and Astrid were the Protectors Girls Hiro, believe it," "Really ? *sigh* You gotta be kidding me that was impossible. See ? This is why I gave you guys a rest !" said Hiro. "Yeah, than why don't you tell us that you're giving us a rest ?" said Jack. Hiro was speechless, but than he finnaly said, "You know what ? Just leave me alone," said Hiro. "What ?!" Hiccup and Jack said surprisingly. "JUST GO !!!" Hiro screamed. Jack and Hiccup groaned and got out.
Hiro threw his bag, lay down on the bed, and cried. He felt lonely. He felt he had no friends. He also was stressed because of (Y/N). Will she forget me ? Will she forget that she was my friend ? he thought. The more sad thoughts flooding in, the more he cried.

So sorry, this chap is sad. But don't worry I'll end this story happily. Anyway thx for vomments and views (like I always said just to keep my manners). G'bye...see y'all in the next chap sidekicks..(That's what I'll call y'all)

Hiro: Sidekicks ? Really

Me: Yeah, why ? That's the same meaning like buddies, dudes and well sorta like that.

Hiro: ...