Nerd's in Disgust

Hey, I think you should read the keys in the first book written by CadenzaDascha so you'll understand...enjoy

The undercover nerds (Elsa, (Y/N) and Astrid) are talking about how to avoid their bullies - Gissele and her mates - who were now fangirling over The Hot Gang (Jack, Hicccup and Hiro).
"Great, why don't we be bad nerds ?" Elsa suggested. "You mean you two ?" (Y/N) mentioned. "Yeah, we will pretend to protect you," said Astrid. (Y/N) was secretly violent. Even her gang friends didn't know it. She worked as the mechanic for a superhero group - The Protectors Girls who were organized by E.A.G.L.E. organization. For the E.A.G.L.E. organization rules, no mechanics should be violent. "Well, why do they crowd over those nonsense boys ?" said innocent Astrid.
"Yeah," elegant (Y/N) said folding her hands. Elsa the Powerful also take a look of disgust at the gang.

*Timeskip*

As the Nerd Squad walked to class, they met Gissele and her mates ! "Aahh...so Nerd Squad or should we call BookGirls," Gissele teased and the other girls laughed.
"Ahahahahahaha...do you think I'm scared ?" Elsa asked them teasingly but she sound evil and mischievous. The girls stopped laughing and were scared. Elsa walked over to Gissele and her mouth was at Gissele's ear. "Listen Gissele," said Elsa. Than she yanked Gissele. "So, here's the deal, you tell this two your teacher, you will be doubled for this," said Astrid. Gissele nodded and ran away, and so did her girls. "Well, it all worked well," said (Y/N). They than walked to the class. In class, (Y/N), Elsa and Astrid were the one who answer all the time.

*Timeskip*

Hiccup, Jack and Hiro were surprised at these nerd's act. They suddenly have a feeling that these nerd's were just an undercover. "I guess they were just fake nerds you know ?" said Hiro. "Yep, feeling the same," said Jack. "Alright, we're gonna find who were they, first of all, we're gonna ask them how we get rid of the fangirls.
Let's ask them if they could meet at San Fransokyo Park," Hiccup suggested.

Okay, see you tomorrow at the next chap. Hey TIGERproductions30, I'm CadenzaDascha, and your favourite book is here...