She will Forget A Few Things

Meanwhile, the Nerd Squad and the Hot Gang walked by and saw (Y/N) laying on the floor. "(Y/N) !!! WHAT HAPPENED ?!! PLEASE AWAKE !!!" Elsa shouted causing everyone to get attention all over them.

Gissele's POV

Yay ! (Y/N)'s dead ! I could than take over Hiro.

Third Person's POV

The Nerd Squad were shocked. Elsa even almost fainted. "You okay ?" Jack asked as he looked at Elsa worried. "...I...I'm...okay," said Elsa between pants. Hiccup comforted Astrid. "Hey, honey, it's okay she will make it," said Hiccup. But silently, he is also worried. He just say that to comfort Astrid. Elsa started crying though she tried hard enough to hold it.
Jack hugged her. Elsa cried in Jack's arms.

Hiro's POV

I was done with the project. I greeted Krei goodbye and I walked out the door. I was thinking about (Y/N). Well, she's pretty and hot I'd say. To tell you the truth I start to like (Y/N). Than I started to think of (Y/N)'s words.
-Flashback:
...He will destroy the world...
Flashback end-
Just as I turned right from the hall, I saw (Y/N) she was...dead. WHAT ?!! DEAD ?
I saw Elsa crying. Jack is calling the doctor. Astrid was cuddling with Hiccup. Astrid and Hiccup's expression were worried. "What's going on with (Y/N) ?" I asked sadly. "We don't know," Astrid said.
No, no, (Y/N), my (Y/N) was gone !! I started to kiss (Y/N) on the lips. For real, I wanna kiss her.

Jack's POV

Well, I saw Hiro kissed (Y/N) on her lips. And I can feel that he was meaning it. And thank God, the doc's here.

*Timeskip

Third Person's POV

"She will be okay, but she will forget a few things," said the doctor. Everyone sighed in relief except for Gissele.

Gissele's POV

NO !

Third Person's POV

"Thanks doc," said Hiro. He once again kissed (Y/N) on the lips. "When will she be up doc ?" Hiro asked concerned. "She will be up five days later, you should probably wait," said the doc. "Guys, I'll wait here," said Hiro. "Or maybe I'll stay here," Hiro continued. "Right, we'll tell Aunt Cass," said Jack. Jack, Hiccup, Astrid got out. Jack is now calling Aunt Cass. Now Hiro was sitting beside (Y/N). "I'm sorry (Y/N)," said Hiro and fell asleep with (Y/N).

Okay TIGERproductions30 , I updated. BTW, readers, thx for views and vomments...