1986

Erica

"Young love why you wanna grow all on me now. Don't say goodbye my love, do you remember the love!" I sang along with Teena Marie in the shower as the water ran.
"You better hurry up before your late to school again cause I'm not coming up there this time to bail you out!" My dad yelled for me to come out. Once I got out the shower I looked through my closet to find some clothes. Ohhh!! I'm sorry did I introduce myself, well I'm Erica, I'm 16 and I go to Compton high and I'm a junior. I stay with my dad and brother, O'shea Jackson but i call him Cube. My mom is a drug addict, she left when I was 5.
"Damn Erica come on! I'm bout to leave yo slow ass!" Cube yelled beating on my door.
"I'm coming." I grabbed my books, kissed my dad and walked out the door.

Erin

I was waiting on Erica and Cube, I swear they always was late!
As soon as I was bout to walk back in the house Cube came speeding down Compton Blvd. He had Dre with him in the front seat and Erica in the back.
"Dre!" I said walking by the passenger seat of the car door.
"Erin!" Dre said back, looking at my ass. Ohh yeah! I'm Erin and I'm 16 and I'm cousins with Erica.I go to Compton high and I'm a junior. But anyways that's not really that important right now cause I'm about to be out. Soon as I hoped in the back I got a hard hit on the shoulder.
"What the hell Erica?!" I grabbed my arm in pain.
"You need to stop talking to Dre like that cause you gonna get him in trouble." She said looking at me crazy. "Ain't nothing going on between me and Andre and there never will so don't trip, I can handle myself." I said looking up at Dre in the Review mirror just to see him looking back at me.

Erica

"Get out!" Cube said.
"I don't know why you being so hostile this beautiful morning." I said leaning over to his seat and kissing his check before getting out.
"I love you big brother!" I said . "Love you too lil sis."

After School

I swear I loved when school was over so I could go chill. Me and Erin had to walk home today after school because Cube was out of town today with his "boys".
"Take a picture it'll last longer!" Erin yelled at some guy from across the street.
"They want ya!" I laughed at Erin.
"They won't get me." She said hitting my shoulder.
"But Dre will!" I laughed so hard.
"You disrespectful as hell!" She said mad.
"Aye, yo!" I heard some random guy behind me but his voice sounded familiar. He caught up to us.
"Y'all coming to lonzo's club tonight?" Yella asked.
"How we gonna get in?" I asked.
"That one good question, I mean we 16 and you supposed to be 18 to get in." Erin said.
"Man damn! Y'all know damn well I can get y'all in" Yella said while rubbing his hands together.

Authors notes:
Everyone VOTE and COMMENT!
Please and thank you! 😍😍

To have a chapter Dedicated to you:
VOTE on 25 chapters
COMMENT on 10