~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mason... Mason... Mason," I hear James voice call out, I roll over a snarl at him. Telling him to go away.

The Reverse give me the Reverse that we made together. I mindlink James.

I hear him shift and run back to my house in Oklahoma. I get up and walk through the forest in my wolf letting him have control. I get back to my house in Parker and go shower. Once finished, I get a phone call from an unknown number. I let it ring for a while before I picked up. It was Grace and she didn't let me explain myself.

I was glad she called me, but she is mad, I couldn't understand how I managed to get someone as nice as Grace to hate me. I tried to trace the number but it's one of those disposable phones. I don't bother to put clothes on I shift and run to wherever my wolf takes me. As an Alpha King I can feel our bond no matter what, but since I was so angry I was blind to it. Now I can feel the pull. I link the warriors and trackers to follow me as I make my way to her. I reached the middle of a luxury garden in the middle of nowhere you have to pay to get in but, it belongs to one of the pack members. I have the warriors to surround the area and I soon figure out that she is underground in a basement like house.

I link Sarah and the rest of her friends to give up and come up. They obey by making up a lie to tell Grace. I send James down there once they come up. Of course James has to talk to Sarah and kiss her like he hasn't seen her in days. It's only been one day, but then again he did act more behaved than me.

"She is in a lot of pain, she is taking her medication, it's set for 15 hours. IV goes in, in five hours. Don't you dare hurt her or I will neuter you." I growl at her, and she doesn't flinch.

About three hours later I sense pain, followed by a scream. It's Grace, she must have woke up in pain.

Is she okay?

Yeah just pain in her back. James links back.

I take out my tablet and check her monitor. I hear their conversation, and I break as it continues. I show no emotions on my face, but within I am breaking, because she is so hurt.

I hear say 'I love you' to James and I get mad then I smell their scents mix. He. Touched. Her. I growl and shift ready to attack.

"Oh shut up Mason, you have no right to tell me what to do at this moment or control the situation you are the cause of it, and he just helped me so I am in more favour of him at the moment." Once she says that I lunge to go down there and attack James but they all push me back and hold me down.

James is a liar he said he would never love her more than a sister, and now he is trying to take my mate away from me. I struggle against the many people that are holding me down but I finally break free. No one talks or moves. I start to dig but my mom interrupts me telling me to use the entrance. I walk down there finding my mate on the edge of her bed waiting for me. I always refused to use this power on Grace but I look into her mind to see where that son of a bitch is.

She stopped me from trying get to him but soon starts to fall. I catch her the best way I can, shift, then place her on the bed. I turned the camera off because I want to scare her. I could never intentionally hurt her. I just need to make sure, she knows I am the only man in her life.

When she begs me not to hurt her anymore I realize the IV in her arm and the breathing mask on her face. I was too busy being mad at her and James, to realize she is sick and is already in pain.