Chapter Nineteen

Mason's point of view

I messed up. I knew the moment I felt the rush of emotions go through me. I pushed her off of me and looked at Grace walk off.

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

I was just sitting here waiting for Grace when I saw Nikki walk into the restaurant, she is nothing but trouble. I can't push her away because then she needs guidance, I like her pack because her dad is a great leader, and he knows business and I have respect for that. It's a little pack and that is why I'm allied with them because, they need protection. I'm not scared of the dad I just don't need any more conflicts right now. Especially for punching or yelling at a girl.

"Hey Mason," Nikki said.

"What do you want" I said getting straight to the point with no emotions.

"Well I just wanted to know why you are here all by yourself" She says while getting on my lap.

"Get off" I said in a low warning tone.

"Aww Mason, don't act like that, we are friends remember, and I'm keeping you company before your mate comes back."

"We were never friends, it was strictly business. You have five seconds before you get escorted out by my men in handcuffs," she needs to get off before Grace walks back in.

I looked towards the bathroom hall then back at her smiling, I'm really getting agitated with this girl. All of a sudden I feel lips on mine. Shit what if Grace walks in during this. What am I'm doing, I need to push her off, I sense the emotion of betrayal, and I make eye contact with her.

"Grace!!" I yell while pushing her off me and onto the floor, I should have done that in the beginning. I see her walk away, I follow her, I'm not worried about anything because this restaurant is full with my pack. I feel a hand pull me back. It's Nikki. I go for the punch but I get held back by David, my best warrior.

"You bitch just fucked things up, that's my fucking mate. Think before you do shit. Now how will she trust me, you are just making this worst for your dad. Get out of my face before I end up killing you." I struggle against David but I finally get loose, shift and run to find her. I hear David put the city in lockdown mode making sure I don't harm anyone on the streets. Everyone must get to their homes and out of my way. I follow her scent until it disappears, along with Sarah's. If those two are together it may take longer to find her. I go straight to Sarah's house but when I break through the door no one is there, their phones are there but that's it.

David get the trackers Sarah and Grace are on the move to hiding, Find them. I mind link David.

I run back to my house and search for all of her friends but all of their scents disappear out of nowhere. I let out a deep howl, warning everyone they need to either help or get out of my way.

I run straight to the pack that Nikki is apart of and go straight to Alpha Schroeder. I shift in his office.

"Control your daughter or next time I won't hold out." my wolf says with a full on promise of bringing harm to her. I'm

I shift back into my wolf and run before he tries to talk. I run until I can't anymore, I ran for about five hours, before I stopped and collapsed on the ground still in my wolf.