Chapter Twelve

*Mature content*

Grace's point of view

He swirls his tongue around my clit causing me to moan loudly, as he played with it with his tongue, then he places a finger at my entrance to push in and he thrust it in with so much force it causes me to moan his name, this seems to encourage him. He slides in and out curling his finger to hit that spot over and over again.

"Mason"

"Faster please"

He speeds up and now I am a moaning mess, oh gosh I am so close to cumming I think.

~~~~~~~~~~

I sit up in the bed out of breath, and sweaty, I can't believe I just had a wet dream about him, right in front of him.

What do I tell him. Sorry?

He stares at me and I see his eyes flick from black to green. Then finally green. He then kisses my neck causing me to shiver in delight, I bite back the moan that is creeping up my throat. I guess this is better than talking. He positions himself right on top of me, causing me to tense up. He relieves that automatically by kissing my lips gently.

Moving his hand to cup my sex which sends a wave of electricity through me, I jump.

"What did I say about holding your moans back," he said sternly.

"Not to,"

"Then don't,"

He kisses my neck again and I shiver.

"Is that where you will mark me?" I asked.

"Smart girl, yes, but I will be buried deep inside of you, when I mark you, it will be after your first orgasm. Don't worry I won't take it too far tonight."

I moan from his words. and he pins my hands above my head, with his other hand he cups my sex again causing me to squirm. Maybe I want him to go far. He stills me by squeezing my wrist a little tighter, causing me to seize my movements. He starts pull my underwear down, and I immediately regret wearing lace.

"Mason," I moan, it was meant to be firm and strong so he could stop, but my body is currently betraying me at the moment.

"I promise I'm not going to far I just want a taste"

I look at him nervously, but he just smirks and kisses me right above my breast. I bite back another moan and he seems to realize, but I don't care.

"Keep on holding them back and you get punished," for some reason that turned me on, a lot.

Every time he touches me it's sparks, he leaves a tingling trail of pleasure wherever he touches me and it stays there for a while.

He slides a finger up and down my lips, turning me into jelly. He then presses on my clit.

"Mm-mass-on" I moan, loudly, at this point I don't care what people hear.

"I know no one has ever touch you, but tell me, have you ever touched yourself, tell me the truth." Mason breathes in my ear. I let out a shaky 'yes' and he just smirks.

"I know you have. I also know you were not able to bring yourself to cum, but that's my job anyways. How many fingers were you able to get into your tight pussy?" He says in between kisses.

Ugh why is he asking me this! It is so embarrassing. He then nibbles on my neck sucking.

"Mmm, only one."

"Which one?" he asked, like really?

I didn't know what to do, I still don't.

"My pointer"