Chapter Thirteen

Mason's point of view

This past week has been exciting and I like it as the only thing I needed was Grace. Well everyone in my pack, plus those that I don't want to know, and that scares me because that makes her a target. But I swear if anyone tries to lay a harmful hand on her I will kill them, nope torture them and have them beg to be killed.

When she left the state without telling me, I freaked. The pack could tell you, I killed and torture just for the hell of it. Every rogue that stepped foot on my land died, well they usually do unless they give a good excuse, but I'm not the one to usually kill, my warriors do it for me. I told them to alert me for every rogue because I was out for blood. And trust me I got plenty. Even the pack was going crazy because no one knew where their Luna was, not even her friends. Two weeks passed by before she came back, her family took her to Florida suddenly and without warning. I couldn't find her scent because we haven't mated yet so it's very subtle, even with me being Alpha, I can barely catch it from a far. She also got her phone taken away and after that I gave her a backup phone.

Last night was pure bliss even though I didn't get to release any tension, bringing pleasure to my baby girl was all I needed. Seeing her face in satisfaction and lust made me question my self control, and when she moaned I nearly busted in my pants. Not being able to control your sexual needs are for the weak, I have learned to do it over a course of eleven years. It gets hard but I don't want to force her, that would hurt me more than her.

Grace is taking the werewolf thing well, and it makes me proud to know she trust us. I feel her waking up, and I just want her to go back to sleep as I just want to hold her.

Telling her I want to hold her, she lets me, I feel the need to be honest with her and tell her the things I like, in bed. It's random but the sooner I tell her the less hard it gets for her to accept it.

The things I would like to do to her are far from her mind. Stuff like tying her up and having her exposed for me and to do as I please with her. I would love to spank that round ass of hers. I want to handcuff her and make love to her. I could only make love to her, I would never fuck her, fucking means no emotional attachment just for the pleasure in my opinion, but I have an emotional attachment to her. I might pound her good, or thrust so deep and hard she will scream, but it will always be out of love.

I couldn't ask for anyone better because she is so understanding and seems to like the thoughts of me doing these different things to her.

As we went down hand in hand to breakfast she pulled away, this made me angry until I realized she isn't into the whole PDA (Public Display of Affection). Well she is going to have to get out of that because eleven years of not being able to kiss her and hold her, I want to at least be able to do it anytime or anywhere. I already have to wait to make love to her, I can at least kiss her now and hold her hand.

When we reached the table I could already see that the girls heard Grace last night, and I know they have questions and want to talk so I left giving the excuse of checking breakfast and only came back when she started to get too uncomfortable.

After breakfast everyone went back to their rooms to gather a couple things before we head out for laser tag, today I decided to wear jeans and a button down top. It's plain but it's all I need. I didn't agree with what Grace had on because her ass looks amazing in leggings, and  that is only for me to see no one else.

She sat on the bed waiting for me to get finished with my final touches.

"70,000 dollars, where? Why? How?"

I already know she is talking about the cards and the money but that is nothing, it didn't even make a dent it was like taking a penny out of a million dollars, actually not even that.